hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again

was goin away for a while but couldnt stay away when you find somthing tht works stik with it,and you folks work,if i have affended ayone i do apoligise crisis mode i was in and did not want to burden anyone,my bro is fine he had an opertion the other day and is fine,went to the dump with him today and he told me he was ok now,i was thinking the worse and i should not of,he s fine and if he wasnt he wouldnt tell me anyways,crasy life,and to boot coming back from the dump i hit a deer,2000 dollars damage but im not upset of tht but what could of happened if came thro the window then i would of really had to worry about my and maybe even me,i hope all have a good day,i have made a lot of freinds and i do love u all gyco the deer did die and a freind of mine came and took it away to eat

hello again

Hey Gyco, you are having a tough time just now arent you hun? Just stick around and wait until it goes away. It will you know. i read the One Day at a Time stuff that you posted on Macks thread yesterday and its so true. Read it now Gyco and raise your spirits. I am so glad your brother is OK and that you didnt hurt yourself when you crashed your car. We need you around here Gyco and we love you too.
    Starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hello again

Hey gyco, sorry you've been having a tough time of it. I've only been here a few weeks & already have grown very fond of you & really look forward to hearing your thoughts. You're honest & funny - not an easy combination. And then you whack something straight out of leftfield (is that the right expression, Im from UK, ha!) Like StartingOver said, your ODAT piece on Macks thread was knockout, thankyou, I'll remember that a long, long time!
      Stay close, we need you!
      Gold
      :sun:

Comment

hello again

....And mine!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
        X