wtf test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf test

hi there well had a good day until the guy that im doing the roof for had to open his muuth and try to tell me how to do the job which piss me off so i did what he wanted and bam we are short matrail then when i try to exsplain and he say i didnt know what the hell i was doing and thats all it took for me to just walk off the job, ask to get pay and said see you later .. so i got pay for my time and got my tooks and and got in my truck and home now what a piss of a day .. but im ok and calm down .. what the hell is this a test ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

wtf test

That guy is an asshole. Don't let him ruin your day!

Comment

wtf test

T, people are sent here to piss us off :-)
      Tomorrow will be better for you hun
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

wtf test

Don't you just love the construction business? We're in that, my husband and I. And the friggin' customer ALWAYS knows how to do it better, faster, cheaper. Why the hell don't they do it themselves, then? Especially the roofing jobs! Let them pay the workman's comp, too.

Here's to the customer :moon:

I just ran out of Kudzu so I'm pissed, too. Can't find any anywhere around here. Gggrrrrr
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

wtf test

Yeah, my day is a test too. I just can't seem to use husband's sky miles as I'm not on the card. I've been trying to book a flight all day to no avail. He said I could use them but I can't get him on the phone. Wahhhh. I wasn't nice yesterday and I think he's ignoring me.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

wtf test

T. I know what your going through. I ran a Facility for the Federal Govt., then it was contracted out. I took pride in what I did, and after the contractors took over I became a Program Manager ( I over saw the facility among other things. ) I hung around and watched the contracter run the place into the ground........they would'nt listen to any suggestions and did what they wanted. I could'nt take it anymore! My time had come where I was elegeable for retirement ( Civil Service ) I left. Their is only so much that a person can take ! Your sanity is worth something. By the way my leaving was a a big cost......if I had waited till the end of the year, I would of gotten about $10,000 more than I had gotten. IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

wtf test

One.....That seems like a lot shit that you'ld have take working their ! ha! IAD.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

wtf test

T in the past I guess you would of got angry 'planted' the guy one and walked off the job without even being paid. Then probably hit the nearest bar and got drunk with your non-existent wages creating more upset, confusion and debt in your family life. At least you didn't take it up the arse mate and you stuck up for your principals without all the commotion previously mentioned. At least your not a 'cowboy' too!

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

wtf test

Those are some hairy aholes.

Comment

wtf test

im not even thinking about drinking and what i really mean is i have bad anger problems too..and that show i can do it without getting to angry and handle things the best way i know.. just to walk way for alittle and if that guy wants me to finish the job ..i will.. but only if he get the fuck out of my way and stays away and just let me do the job at hand.. shit i got almost 10 year in roofing and i know my shit and i already had a plan on the whole job and when he change the game plan he just fuck it all up and me having to wait for the matrail was bad enough but damn..
                    plus carpenter plumber elec etc ..
                    and one2many where the hell did you find that pic too funny ..
                    green where are we going ..
                    becomingme .. tell me about it i know i cant afoord it down here in fl

Comment

wtf test

and yes hippie it would have been going to the bar and drinking at home alone and come on everyone knows that song--- i drink alone yeah yea with body else and here it is my fav song when i just wouldnt give a fuck [ame= ]YouTube - George Thorogood I Drink Alone[/ame]

Comment

wtf test

Once again T you took the"high road". I am proud of you and think you are the best!!!

Comment

wtf test

ok me being the better person i am... i call the guy back and we talk ..the roof is back on and hell it wasnt water tight anyway.. and i cant do that to anyone.. dont care how much they do piss me off..
                          and he is an old fart stuck in his own ways .. and life goes on as they say ..
                          one other thing it doesnt cost me a dime for matriat so it his fuck up and he will pay

Comment

wtf test

T......just sit back and listen to some...." Dip shit Mode" ha! You'll feal better in the morning ! IAD.[ame= ]YouTube - Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence[/ame]
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

wtf test

you are a wise man arent you IAD love the song

Comment

Working...
                              X