Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney

Just got back from Disney World with my grand daughters.......
    One word.................WOW!
    I rode all the rides that I should not have!
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Disney

wow kool glad you had a great time which one here in fl or ca
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Disney

Great Belle, Hubby and I are Disney crazy...we even have annual passes.Did you find out about pin trading?It's great fun and they have pin events that kids of all ages have a great time at.We were at Animal Kingdom 2 weeks ago and saw the Lion King for the umpteen time...it's always great...
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Disney

You go Nancy!!!!! Wow, I never knew you had it in you to do Space Mountain or some of those other scary rides. I bet it was great for your soul.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Disney

[ame= ]YouTube - David Cook - "I'm Going To Disney World!"[/ame] Grate Southern Belle.......I always love it when I go there !! IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Disney

Glad to hear you and the grandkids had a great time, Nancy.

Star x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Disney

It was FUN!
              We did trade a zillion pins!
              And spent a million dollars! There is not a recession in Disney Fl!!!!!!!!!!
              I rode Tower of Terror(2 times) and Rock & Rolla coaster, Splash Mountain, Sorrin, Mission to Mars , Toy Story and my very favorite.....It's a small World!
              I smiled all week.........

We stayed in Fort Wilderness in a very nice camper.....not really roughing it much!!

I love life..........thanks guys for all the support from here.
              It sure is nice to be "dry"...
              Love,
              :lNancy

Comment

Disney

Very jelouse here Nancy...Im dead glad you had such a good time with your granddaughters...Your a special person and deserve it:l:l:l
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Disney

Macks.XOXOXOXOXOXO

I wish ALL of you could go at least once.....

I am very blessed to have spent that time with my family....THAT is the most important part of life...being with them.

Love
                  Nancy

Comment

Disney

One day Nancy...:l
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Disney

The only time I went to DisneyWorld I somehow got talked into riding the "it's a small world" ride, and the boat got stuck 2/3 of the way through, there we were on that stuck "boat," with those mechanical imps singing that awful song OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ... until I thought I might commit some sort of mayhem on those imps, if only I could have laid hands on a weapon.... Oh I was so very glad to get out of there! Never again!

Yes I know, I am a terrible, terrible grinch.

Comment

Disney

LOL WIP!!! That would be my version of hell too.

I am booking tickets this week for our trip to Disney. We took li'l Lushy when she was young enough to love the characters but could not go on many rides and now this time will be all about the rides. She is the perfect age and just SO excited, and I have to say I am looking forward to it too. I will never go on Space Mountain again though as I think that is the scariest ride God ever created.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Disney

Yup, Lushy, going with a little kid would be an ENTIRELY different experience! I was in Orlando at a scientific conference and, of all things, went to Disney World with some colleagues! Just a tad insane.

I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time this next trip, though... so long as you watch out for "Small World" and that "Space Mountain" thing...

and don't be bringing me any mouse ear hats back, because I have PTSD...

Comment

Disney

Sounds like a great trip and the kids are very lucky!
                            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Disney

Do they still have Mr. Toad's Wild Ride? My goal is to take my grands next summer since I haven't been in a while. Not a bad drive, only an hour+ flight.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X