Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney

Nancy,

It is wonderful to hear you had such a great time with your grandchildren and enjoyed the theme park, too.

I had been wondering where you were. I had been missing you.

Thanks for letting us know. Now I want to go to Disney!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Disney

OK Lushy
      Here's your "dare"..
      I rode all those rides and have never felt so alive!
      My oldest son is 41 so now you know I'm no spring chick!
      My grandsons were not there but were so impressed that I did those that my"stock" in their eyes went way up! The only thing that went up last week!
      It may just be a grandmother thing, but I loved being able to say I did it too!!

Thanks for missing me, Cindy.
      I missed you guys too and wondered how everybody was doing.
      :hNancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Disney

I've only been to USA Disney World in Flordia.
        There were people from all over the world. I was totally spell bound by all of it. I'm a "people watcher" anyway and met some very nice people standing in lines.
        Epcot has food and entertainment and wine tasting!
        No I didn't!!!!!!!!!!! Just French sweets! Yum!
        The longest wait was for Toy Story and they said 100 minutes but it was only 45.
        You can also get "Fast passes" as soon as you enter a park to go back at a set time and not wait in a long line.

Comment

Disney

dearest Gia, I been to both and Euro Disney is now called Disneyland Paris.It is MUCH smaller than our parks in Florida.They are not nearly as friendly(especially is you don't speak good French.The stage performance of the Lion King was much less spectacular than Animal Kingdom.At the time, I loved the fact that you could drink AL and watch the show.That was about the only thing that was better(if you can call Drinking, better)....Oh, I forgot, their Disney pins are much more glamorous, way more sparkles and better made.i will post some pins, if anyone is interested.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Disney

We are anxious to go on Toy Story because we just watched a show behind the creation of it.

Nancy, I am sorry to say I have to pass on the dare. The last time I went on Space Mountain (as an adult mind you) I cried the entire time. Bawling, heaving, sobbing. Mr. Lushy just laughed at me.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Disney

SouthernBelle,

Oh my Gosh! We were there the same time! My family and I just got back. We were there October 10 - 19! It was so packed...we were so surprised. Definitely no recession going on there! We have been there before in August and it was busier this time! But we had a great time, weather good, only a few rain showers! In fact we were at the HUP-DI-DOO (sp?) Dinner Show at the Wilderness resort last Thursday night! It was a great show!

We were able to do all the rides except Toy Story! Fast passes were gone twice on different days and I wasn't going to wait in line for 100 minutes! It looked alot like Buzz Lightyear on the Disney resort channel at the resort so we passed! Did you get on it?

My favorite ride was Splash Mountain. What a surprise that ride was...loved the middle with Berr Rabbit and Zippity Do Da. Soaring and Epcot where among my favorites, I loved the fireworks show at Epcot.

We were there with my kids 16 girl and 13 boy and friends with the same....they had a blast and were glad to be able to go off on there own alittle. I love the security of Disney!

Glad you all had fun...hope you have tons of pictures to enjoy with all the memories! My legs, feet and back are still trying to recover...I need a vacation from my Vacation!

Hugs,
              Bambi
              "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Disney

How funny Bambi!
                Did not see the Hoop de doo but we took the boat from there to Micky's party on Monday afternoon!
                We got stuck in Splash Mountain.......right at the end...had to listen to Zippity Do Da 100 times!
                My feet and legs too!!!! (
                Nancy
                We did get in Toy story on Thursday night late. They said it would be 100 minutes but it was only 45 minute wait. We met a very nice young man from Brazil in that line so it went fast.
                It was fun.....you shot at moving targets in lots of different places....
                I think I had about 98,000 points ... I just shot at everything.)
                We do have some good photos and one that Disney employees made of all 13 of us on Monday night.
                Did you see us??We had on bright orange football jerseys with a big black number and a Disney chacter name on the back. Everyone kept calling us "Orange People"
                Loved Sorin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Disney

Oh Disney is so much fun... we went two years ago on Halloween and the fireworks and light show they did on the castle was unlike anything I have ever seen! The castle would glow orange, then green and it was so incredible.

Nancy, I'm so glad you had that time with your grandchildren.... they will remember it always I'm sure.

Lushy, are you going to Disney in California or Florida? Orlando is the best by far, but you gotta be careful at Epcott with all of the wine tasting for sure! Glad you were so good Nancy.... last time I went to Epcott I got "lost" somewhere in Italy and my husband found me in Mexico...lol. I was a very happy world traveler that day.
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Disney

We are to going to California because it is closer and will be less expensive. I have been to Epcot and would love to go back again someday!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                    X