Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dosing up on topa

Hi!
    I am new to MWO and have been reading the posts about topa, I had ordered some about 6 months ago and used some of my 25mgs and then decided I could do it by myself-big mistake! So, I am on day 5 of AF and have run out of 25mg and only have 100 mgs, has anyone gone from 25mg per day to 100mg per day in a 6 day period?

What do people do if they are buying from river or from India and the order does not come in and they have been taking higher doses, are there withdrawal effects from that?

I guess I am a little worried about taking the topa without a dr but...in my profession it could cause problems!
    Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!
    Marybel

dosing up on topa

Can you cut the tablets in half?? I know I did that with some 100mg ones I had.
    Oh and Welcome!
    Peanut

Comment

dosing up on topa

I just got the Topa yesterday from River pharmacy. I ordered before I downloaded the book, and ordered 50 mg. I read on one of the threads last week, that you should not cut the pills in half. But Peanut--it looks like you did. did you have any problems with it? Thanks.

Comment

dosing up on topa

Hi Peanut,
        I was wondering about cutting them in 1/2 also, did you have any problems with that?
        Mary

Comment

dosing up on topa

I don't think so, and the pharmacist suggested it, as did my doctor. So it should be ok!

Comment

dosing up on topa

thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...
            X