AF Army 19th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;446028 wrote: That is just wank Rubes,I will break her legs...
    Hey Oney...Stop holding back...And say what you really think..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oh rubes - I'm sure your instincts are correct but your son won't see sense in what you are trying to tell him. I hope he sees the light once Oney has broken her legs.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Can't do much chasin' with 2 broken legs, now can ya?...LOL!!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I have a nother idea for the pumpkin contest. Anyone want to hear it?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh might have to get me a pumpkin - Don't think we have those big orange suckers you guys have though .

Comment

I saw mountains of huge punkins' last week. Will get one tomorrow when I go to doc. Think I'll get Chantix script too, or call daughter's office for one. I have to take so much crap now it's like a meal.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Evening all.
                Firstly, great to hear from you Marbs.
                Watched Hulk. Really good film. Good, silly superhero braindead film! So much better than the effort a few years back.
                What ya got planned for the day zepps?
                Feeling better and my tooth is much better.
                How ya feeling mom?
                Hope everyone is good.
                Cant wait to get my p.c back.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

How about a pumpkin decorating contest instead of a carving contest. When my kids were young we would often use paints or produce w/toothpicks to decorate. That could work for us non-carvers, right?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Night O2M!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Chef KP, how is the PC looking for you?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

night o2m.
                        A mountain full of pumpkins. What a wonderfull sight that must be. Id love Erin to see something like that. Shes going to Lapland in Dec with her mum which she will love.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

By the way Oney, while you're in a leg breaking mood there's those other 2 bitches that need a thrashing too! Wish DIL would just pack up and leave! Rick went to see his girls the other night and she wanted to run a quick errand. At 6:00 A.M. the next morning she hadn't come home! Cats are better mothers!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Waiting for p.c world to call ltg. Said it would be a max of 28 days, so hoping to hear tmr. Am using G/F's at the mo, but worry when she goes home.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night One
                              Hi Cy - yay we finally meet!

Comment

Sorry for the descriptive words, but I'm really mad and worried about my girls.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X