AF Army 19th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course you are Ruby! Will say prayers of safety and strength for them. It's hard work being a mom and a grandma, isn't it?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Zeppie and Chef together atlast...
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I thought we were together last night!
        Its great to be talking to you all. Hows the weather tdy zepps?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It's actually down in 40's here at night now. Don't know what that is celcius. Low humidity too. Wonderful weather! Hickory and poplar trees are golden, maples are pink and orange, dogwood and oak red, mums and daisies blooming:divine:!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Cym
            Where are you going on your holiday in NZ? Weather is good in Auckland - a bit changeable but you get that with Spring - its about 20 degrees most days still a bit chilly in the evenings.
            BH

Comment

Hi Ruby
              I read about your visit to your cabin. Sounds lovely. I love getting away on my own with my dog too.
              BH

Comment

Yep! It's my sanctuary! NEWS FLASH: I was just reading some news on internet. A 29-yr-old Saginaw Michigan man was caught, errrr, red handed having sex with a car vacuum cleaner at a carwash at 6:45 A.M. by a cop. Alcohol was believed to be involved. Imagine explaining that when the other inmates ask "what you in for?" LMAO
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LOL ok that has to go in the "you know you are an alcoholic" thread.....
                  BH

Comment

Must sign off now and make dinner. Night all!
                    sigpic

Comment

Night rubes

Hi again Cy - I was yapping on the phone - weather is nice today, a good day for dog washing.
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Im going to shelly beach where my bro lives, and also titaragi(sp) where my best mate lives. He is getting married.
                        Im off to bed. Have a great day to some and good night to others.
                        Nos Da.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I better go bed then to...Should have gone hrs ago..Night johnboy
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                          X