AF Army 19th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone. Had to take a little nap after getting up at 2:00 AM. Hubs not in a good mood today. I've not been paying any attention to him lately. Only dogs and cabin and artwork. Don't know how he puts up with me. He's very jealous of this site too, but he knows it's helping me. I've been sober more and longer this year than so many of those in the past. Thanks to you all, and I hope in some way my being here can help others find their way to a happier life. Those miserable hangover guilty days were killing me too.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

love hippie buddy and everyone
        lets fly free
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi, LTG. I think everyone else is taking a siesta now!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi tlrgs!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Ruby! Welcome home :wings:
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks, LTG. Glad to be back here with you guys, but I sure didn't want to leave my cabin. The leaves were getting absolutely beautiful.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi All, a very sorry Starting reporting for duty.
                  I have (wo)man flu or something similar. Have been puking every half hour since 6am until about 2pm felt like I was dying (((
                  Anyway just needed to share that cos I know you all wanted to know)
                  How is everyone today?
                  Welcome G, good for you for joining the nut house
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Rubes we have been very worried are you ok?
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Starting! I hope you feel better soon :wings:
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

So sorry SO. Hope you feel better soon. Glad people can't be contagious over the internet!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm good. I've just GOT to get internet at cabin. Cell phone doesn't even work in most places there!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am not going to say much about this but I am back at day 1 with Limers...
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi O2M!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

o2, how's your mom? Did she get test results back yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X