AF Army 19th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like I get to start the thread today of all days.

Have just been reading Chief's (Don's) thread this morning which has some really inspiring posts by long term abstainers. It's really helped me today to sort out a few things with my own drinking. Worth taking a look I think https://www.mywayout.org/community/f4...ere-27156.html.

Anyway just a short intro from me today as I've lost touch with a lot of what's happening with you all. My daughter is just finishing her breakfast so I'll have to go and sort clothes out for her.

I'll be taking her back at 1 so I'll catch you all after that sometime. Have a lovely relaxed Sunday everyone.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Hi, folks, I'm baaaack! Had a WONDERFUL trip to cabin, just couldn't bear to leave. Went to top of tower on Brasstown Bald, highest point in Georgia, and foliage was fabulous! It was about 15 degrees colder than parking lot, tho, and wind was blowing so hard it was hard to walk. Had Tinkerbell inside my coat, and she had on her little white 'fur' cape and hat. She just had her nose sticking out of my jacket! Thanks for all your pm's and concerns for me. I missed you all too.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

where did you get my picture?
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all. I've no idea what time it is in the northern hemosphere, but g'day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's 5:25 AM Sunday morning in Georgia, USA. G'day to you to!
          sigpic

Comment

Read Chief's recent post's too. Inspiring stuff.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

G'day Ruby.. how r u travellin'? G

Comment

G'day O2M. Part of me fly's around the west coast of Eire. Galway/ Mayo area... what great country/people. Ancestry etc.. May need to set up a 'tent city' for wayward aussies of Irish heritage!

Comment

Cabin is 2 hours 15 mins from home on a good traffic day, but I have to go straight thru downtown Atlanta (or take 285 outer bypass w/bigrigs, and that's always life threatening!). Atlanta traffic is known as some of the worst in the country, so it's a white knuckle first hour and half. Thankfully, we can buy gasoline now and it's below $3.00/gallon.
                  sigpic

Comment

nc to see all are brite and cheery,same time here as in georgia usa 539 am,dark,think we change to another datlite saving time will be going ahead soon,cause of the darkness no lite after 530 pm for dec,jan and feb,so it gets very wintery,not as much snow ant more but the cold seems to squeese the life out of ones bones,hahahha,by the way One the dog willl probably take 3 to 4 years to settle down,but the best thing about you,it will always listen and love you,gyco have a good day

Comment

O2m. lot's of garlic, onions, and hot chillies, pepper's. combined with lot's of organic vegies boiled up into some kind of magnificent soup concoction for the coming weather. freeze leftover's. etc.. mmmm. just a left field rave!

Comment

Right about the dogs, gyco. I couldn't live without mine! Was putting gas in my car the other day and had all 5 of mine in SUV. Guy at pump next to me was under the influence of something, and he saw my little yorkie standing up looking out window, so he came over and started talking to her when big Rottweiller jumped up in back and started barking at him! He scuttled back over to his car pretty fast!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can smell it from here, G!
                          sigpic

Comment

O2m. thank you for offering the tent accom.... by the way. our indigineous australians have a 'tent embassy' set up in Canberra, outside our parliament house, has been there for many years. It's great, and about time our prime minister said sorry to our indigineous brother's and sister's, for various aboriginal issues we have here in the past ,which i wont bother you with. G

Comment

o2, how are krigs, sea, and vlad?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X