Question for those taking All One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the starter pack of supplements when I started the MWO program, and I took the All One every day until I ran out. I noticed a pretty big difference with how I felt between taking the All One and not taking it - it definitely made me feel more energetic and just all around "good". So I decided I definitely wanted to continue taking it. Since I'd gotten the starter pack of supps., I didn't know the actual price breakdown of the All One. I know that we get a pretty decent discount by ordering through the MWO site, but when I went to reorder, the actual breakdown for a 30 day supply of All One (including shipping and handling) comes to about $50!
    Am I calculating this right? You don't get any more in the regular order of All One than you do in the starter pack, do you? It's all a 30 day supply, isn't it? Unfortunately the store website doesn't really show you a super close up picture of the container, or tell you how many servings you're getting, so I'm not positive.

I definitely think that these are the best vitamins I've ever taken, but I can't justify spending $50 a month on them, especially not in this economy.

:thanks:
    Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
    ~Clutch

I found All One at my local Whole Foods. It was about $30 as I recall.

Comment

Isolde, call Nutritech, who makes AllOne. Ask for samples!!! I asked for original, rice and senior forumulas, I'm about to call and ask for the green stuff....Anyway, they are big samples, about a 1/3 of a container! They will ask if you want their newsletter, which always includes big discounts. Here is this month's coupon code, good till end of month:

Get 35% off ALL ONE Original Formula and ALL ONE Fruit Antioxidant Formula.
      Use the coupon code OF1035 when ordering.

Offers expire October 31, 2008

I have also discovered the ideal way to take it. I bought this nifty two dollar gadget at IKEA - a milk frother. I add a little bit of grape juice, which almost cancels out the taste. The whole process is over with in less than 30 seconds, no cleanup with blenders, etc. Hope this helps.
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

I'll check my local WholeFoods Nancy, and see if I can find it there. $30 is way more affordable than $50.

Great tips River! I'll definitely make use of the coupon code. Calling Nutritech for samples is a great idea as well.
        Neat idea on the milk frother. I really haven't had any trouble taking it. I just mix half/half oj and water and shake it up in the mixer cup. I used to take Greens Plus powder and so am pretty used to taking stuff like that.

:thanks:
        Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
        ~Clutch

Comment

Working...
        X