Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 DAYS FOR O2M!!!!!!!!!!!

One- that's fantastic.

I hope you are giving yourself the huge treat you deserve.

Comment

hippie37;445888 wrote: Is that all? Only 60 days? seriously? My sponsored goat in Sudan has 60 days without drinking water. I hope one day my sponsorship money will give that goat the drink it deserves. On the other hand their is no way I'm sponsoring YOU you lickle Irish Leprechaun to have a drink. FUCK THAT! WHY should I waste my money on you when you're doing so well already. Go on......run along now........I'll speak to you when you're in more dire need like my Sudanese goat.

Love you honey butt cheeks!
      Artificial Hip
      xx

p.s. I'm sober as well posting this!!! Damn I've got my sense of humour back again!!
      Hipps , when you post this shit you really get my goat, you dapper looking hippie dippie wippie!:H

Comment

marbella;445897 wrote: One- that's fantastic.

I hope you are giving yourself the huge treat you deserve.
        Yeah she's treating herself to putting the boxing gloves on and beating Rob around his Manflu head shouting "1" ...."2"......"3"....."4"......until she gets to 60!! I reckon Rob will be knocked out on the 3rd one but she'll still keep beating him around the head until she gets to 60 punches and cries "FREEDOM"...No reference to Mel Gibson and William Wallace whatsoever!!!!lol

Love Hips
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

har de har hipps , hes a sick man . he deserves every every punch!

Comment

hippie37;445905 wrote: Yeah she's treating herself to putting the boxing gloves on and beating Rob around his Manflu head shouting "1" ...."2"......"3"....."4"......until she gets to 60!! I reckon Rob will be knocked out on the 3rd one but she'll still keep beating him around the head until she gets to 60 punches and cries "FREEDOM"...No reference to Mel Gibson and William Wallace whatsoever!!!!lol

Love Hips
            xx
            :H:H

I hope she is just doing that as a matter of course while planning her real treat

Comment

GO ON ONEY!!!...Your an amazing lady...I also love reading your posts...You go above and beyond..

Love from Mr and Mrs Macks

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Yeah maybe she'll keep the glove on this time and not get a sore wrist and have to worry about where the baby wipes are!! That would be a real treat!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

hippie37;445924 wrote: Yeah maybe she'll keep the glove on this time and not get a sore wrist and have to worry about where the baby wipes are!! That would be a real treat!!
                  :H ...Behave!!!

Comment

Great Job, O2!!!!

Keep it going!

Don

Comment

Revel in your achievement, one2........you are so deserving of your success.

Star x
                      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

One two
                        We rely on you to keep the place going while the rest of us are asleep!
                        BH

Comment

Oney mate, stop worrying about how much you post...You give an unbeleivable amount...And i for 1 am so glad you do..

After doing 30 days and then deciding yourself i wanna do more..get to 60 and say im gonna do 90...Then say fuck it im staying off it...You need to post more and get people like into your way of thinking..

Dont dare post less..And keep on doing what your doing:l
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Congrats to you Oney
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Job well done!!!!You have helped so many while helping yourself.YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Outstanding!!!!! keep up the fabulous work!
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X