Sarah Palin on SNL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Palin on SNL

Did anyone see SNL last night? Comments?
    Enlightened by MWO

Sarah Palin on SNL

I saw it today......I though it was funny...but tasteful....
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

I only saw the opener which I posted on Noelle's thread earlier. I thought it was hysterical. Well done!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

I must admit I was kind of impressed with Palin. She did a good job. She was poised, and did not seem ridiculous or terribly uncomfortable. My fear, then, is that the rumors and speculation are true... that she is going to be a major political figure, even assuming McCain does not win. She could actually be more dangerous than I think most of us ever thought...

wip

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

I was on the SNL website and just watching clips. The Katie Couric interview was hilarious, and then I saw the real one, and they were so much the same. Please, WIP, don't scare me! Yes, she is very cute. Maybe as a country we will be forced to putting some real thought into our votes...

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

I saw it also, while I am not a fan, she was a good sport! She also seemed comfortable,
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

Dearest WiP,
              In all respet.
              Why are you afraid of Sarah Palin?
              You don't seem the type as being one to go off rumors or speculations????

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

When Colin Powell endorsed Senator Obama today, he said one of his reasons was the lack of McCain's judgement in choosing Palin. He reminded us once again that the Vice-President is the necessary person to fill in for the President if the need should arise.

Her role on SNL was so distasteful. She can do SNL, but not Meet the Press, it was a total embarassment to the GOP, and so many of the GOP's weighed in on that.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

Every candidate has been on SLN
                  I have nothing but GREAT respect for Colin Powell (Remember he was for the war from the beginning)
                  Butt...everyone has their own agenda

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

Colin was right about Sarah.

I liked what she did on SNL. It was very good. But president? NO WAY. Esp because McCain is old and has a history of melanoma. For me her selection smacks of tokenism. I think she is a strong female role model, but she doesn't belong in the White House.

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

Oky, with all due respect my question to you would be why are you not afraid of Palin???

Vice Presidential material, let alone potential Presidential material, she is not.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

what scares me is "dirty" Harry Reid holding the house whip in a couple weeks with a fillibuster-proof senate. Get ready for the new dear part 2 and the biggest forced transfer of wealth in our history.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

What do you all think of the Freddie Mac lobbying group that targeted Republican senators to vote against timely regulations for the housing industry? As I understand, all the Democrats were against any regulations.

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

okydoky;446230 wrote: Dearest WiP,
                            In all respet.
                            Why are you afraid of Sarah Palin?
                            You don't seem the type as being one to go off rumors or speculations????
                            oky, my fear, or concern, is that she and people like her, people like George W. Bush, the proudly anti-intellectual, me-first and the rest of the world be damned, fundamentalist and imperialistic Christians, the ones who think that they are the "real America," will continue to take us all to hell in a handbasket. Fascism usually arrives in a very attractive wrapping. Many people find Sarah Palin very attractive, and I think she brings out the worst in people (hatred of others who are not like them), not the best.

Comment

Sarah Palin on SNL

Yep, She actually said today that John McCain knows how to win wars. I didn't know that he won the Viet Nam war, did you? Sorry folks. She was a bad choice. Yes, she is attractive and smart. I just cannot see her in the White House. Not yet anyway. I have tremendous respect for Colin Powell. He, I believe, was betrayed by his party, and now that he has endorsed Obama, seeing pundits like that idiot, Rush Limbaugh, say it is because of race just makes me want to puke. Powell is so respected all over the world and has many friends of every race and creed. I was so pleased to hear him de-demonize the Muslim religion. As he said, even if Obama is a Muslim (which he is not), so what. And he went on to talk about a 20-year old young man who I believe he said was buried in Arlington, and his headstone had a crescent and star at the top, whose dream was to serve his country. He died in Iraq doing just that. The intolerance which has been fostered by the RNC and the fundamentalists rival the worst of what Christians in this country despise. Think about it people. Religious freedom is what this great country is founded upon.
                              We need to get back to the basics. Set aside your hatred, set aside your fear, we are one people. We are one planet. Peace Kay

Comment

Working...
                              X