AF Army 20th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;446422 wrote: I done it Miss Slime Ball, honest!
    Betcha aint finished yours though...
    did a great intro!:H

Comment

Cy ...by friday right!

Comment

Im off for a bit to get some stuff done. Speak in a bit peeps. Have a great day.
        Sea will be sad tdy by the way cause the red sox lost the series. Big hugs for sea. This welshie understands a sporting disaster!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starting. first assigmment?.. daunting, but cool..... great experience /process no matter what... as long as you did/do your best no?.... G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I will. I promise. I did try, but dont have the paitience at the mo!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Guitarista;446429 wrote: Starting. first assigmment?.. daunting, but cool..... great experience /process no matter what... as long as you did/do your best no?.... G
              I tried my best Mr G. Have not studied for many many moons but I am giving it a go now. So will see what it brings.
              What about you? Whats your story?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Boo!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I will be getting the rest of my holiday photos back on fri ...will post the rest up then. Attached files [img]/converted_files/670760=4211-attachment.jpeg[/img]

Comment

hi Ltg...I dug up my hobbnailers!

Comment

Limer's... 2 paddies for the price of one? wow!... Eire here i cum... LMAO. as is said in cyber parlance...but i must be careful what i wish for...G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Mr G...our national saying is CEAD MILE FAILTE.....a hundred thousand welcomes.

Comment

Hi everyone! Seems like it's a good day for all.
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning everyone, and good afternoon as well to you across the way... Everyone sounds good this day. I'm doing fine, had my book club yesterday and we had so much laughter... good friends I have known for more than 25 years. It was great to be with them, not drinking... The party was at my house, and I had wine for them; one person had one glass, and another one had 3 small glasses, over 3 hours... well, no, actually I had to pour out half of her last glass, she never finished it... unimaginable, really, to someone who drank like me. I could tell how very different I was in this group, not drinking. It was obvious to me that I would MUCH prefer being around me sober, than to be in my company, drinking!

wip

Comment

Starter's. you asked for my story... you expect me to type the bloody thing?! o.k. i'm 49, a talented muso, easygoing bloke, who happen's to love the grog. have concluded that my own hospitality is probably killing me, and luckily found this site, with lot's of inspiration and support from people like you. G.

Comment

Thats fantastic Wip...you must be proud of yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X