MWO POLL: McCain or Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay everyone! Alkies around the world. Now is your time to be heard. I don't care whether you are registered or not OR WHERE YOU LIVE. Vote your choice--McCain or Obama!
    JUST FOR FUN. :thanks: kAY

Obama.

p.s.: OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA....

Comment

Guess who I like?
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I'm conservative, definately McCain
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I know absolutly naff all about it...I would just like to see a black president..
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Obama, without a doubt.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Mackeral;446827 wrote: I know absolutly naff all about it...I would just like to see a black president..
              I respectfully disagree, It should not be about the color of someones skin
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Liberterian party candidate.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thinking about it...You are absolutly right...But like i said...I know nothing about it whatsoever..So as an outsider who this doesnt effect at all..I just thought it would be good to see..Its not as if i'll be voting..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I created a real poll, too. That way people who might not want to state their views can still vote and we can keep track of the numbers.

I am guessing Obama is going to beat McCain hand's down on this board.

Cinders
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I always vote republican, and after lots of talks with hubby, we're voting Obama. I like the idea of someone who didn't start off rich running the country. I wish the governer of Montana was running for president, he rocks!!!

Comment

AK Girl, what does conservative mean to you? Kay

Comment

I thought the Gov of Montana was awesome at the DNC. We need more people like him in this country regardless of his party. Kay

Comment

KTB.....Cinders is right....using the anonymous way to cast your vote is the American way, it causes a lot less stress. Then theirs the Bradley Effect ( saying your voting for someone and behind closed doors doing the opposite. ! IAD.)
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Obama! MM good decision.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                              X