MWO POLL: McCain or Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just more old school, and happen to agree with McCain and Palins points of view. And not just because she is our governor. I know how most in MWO feel and probably shouldn't have posted. I am not extremely political and I have seen how these threads get. I just support McCain, that's all.
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I told you KTB....doing it this way will cause problems. Voting anonymous is a beter way.....you've put akgirl on the spot. IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

O-BAM-A O-BAM-A

I voted already. Have you? Just a friendly reminder to everyone on either side, make sure to make your voice heard! (We're lucky enough to be able to vote before election day here.)

Comment

Either way a democratic vote is not going to change things. I vote (if I had the vote and was living in the US of A) for NONE OF THE ABOVE. X (Brewster's Millions- Richard Pryor).
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

IAD;446879 wrote: I told you KTB....doing it this way will cause problems. Voting anonymous is a beter way.....you've akgirl on the spot. IAD.
            Thanks IAD, I didn't post for a debate, it's just where I stand.
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

This was supposed to be a poll. There's a reason nobody wants to say McCain, because they can't just poll. If you're gonna start a poll, don't question anyone that dosen't believe the same as you.
              I'm conservative, and to me it means I dont believe in abortion and I believe in the sanctity of marriage...Oh, and for gun rights.
              MM

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Gretchen Wilson&Merle Haggard-Politically Uncorrect[/ame]

hehe!!!

Comment

You know, it's funny, lots of folks my husband works with asked him the other day why in the world he would vote for Obama. Do you know what he said? He said for our children. For our grandchildren. we are looking at a new world people. We have to embrace other cultures. I have always done so since I have travelled all over the world from a young age. I have experienced many cultures and revere them. When I lived in Germany and our brave soldiers went into the village and beat people over the head wth baseball bats Having lived in Korea for a year, I remember a very telling event when a fire was raging in our village and people were standing around watching. An American woman said, "God, I hope they aren't Americans." Guess that means if they are Koreans, it's okay if they burn to death. Pretty much this is the attitude of Americans.

Comment

Hippie if I had voted the way I wanted for the past thirty odd years I would of never voted for any of the Presidential Candidates. ( Independent, no party affiliation ! ) I fill the same way today.....Either person does'nt do anything for me ! IAD.
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The sanctity of marriage is so important, I think we should allow all US taxpayers to share in it equally. I would never vote for someone who believes open discrimination is sound US policy, and who claim Christianity without following Christ's words in Matthew 19.

Comment

KTB,I lived abroad as well and I really think it changes one's perspective A LOT. I learned to appreciate my own country (the U.S.) more, but also to understand the way others view it ... which is frequently in a not-so-positive light ... I love my country, but oh my lord do I HATE the jingoism that's become completely acceptable since 9/11.
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Well, I'm surprised. I thought there would be a lot more folks out there giving their thoughts. This is one of the most important votes we have ever been in. Get out there and do it. Vote!!!!! :lKay

Comment

KTB,
                            I think most folks are here to get help with their sobriety....not argue about politics.

Comment

Working...
                            X