Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes of the Forum

He did have a belting sence of humour..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

So many of you have been heroes at different times. I hope to repay the kindness one day. It's wonderful after all our lost time to be making a difference in someway.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

I have so many here. But thank you very much Chief for remembering Bear. He was and always will be a hero to us all.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

You are all my heroes just for being here to find "your way out"!

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

Of course you too Bossman!

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

Well...now I could just go on and on...but like I said, We are all heroes for making the best life we can for us and those we love.

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

I honestly find something very special in each and everyone of you.

Bravo to you for wanting to get better.

Anyone who is brave enough to take the step in admitting you have a problem and have come here to seek help is truly a hero in my book.

We are survivors, friends, and really have a wonderful, safe place to be ourselves. (thank you RJ - for sure!).

Big fat kisses to each and everyone of you. Don't ever forget we are human beings and just want to be well. We all have something to offer someone else here.

You never know who's life you are saving or making a huge difference in. Just think.... when you help someone here, you are helping so many more. Their children, families, friends, etc.

Now that deserves huge hero hugs. You all are wonderful and I truly thank you for being in my life.

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

When anyone is down there is always someone somewhere who picks them up. That is priceless and makes each and every one of you a hero here.
                  Thank you all for just being there in good times and bad.
                  You are all heroes xxx
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

an over whelming response bossman,funny when we stick to our own kind,and tht is not an insult,we truly are different,we will hurt when are new found freinds hurt,we will also be joyful when there struggle ends in life and death,i could name so many of you ,the ones ive talked to,,ones tht left,as some one said you no who you are,isnt it wonderful to no we can come to a place that cares,all threads are good boss good thread to make us think,gyco

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

I have several hero'shere...Chief said it best for me...Bear is my number one hero. He drank himself stupid for 25 years and quit AND was there for so many of us. I still miss him daily. Of course I have to sau everyone on the 30 day thread means TONS to me as we have been through a lot together and I can always go there and never have been judged. BUT, I also agree with AFM....there are so many here that I have called, leaned on, cried with, laughed with...I couldn't even begin to name you all. We all bring something to the site....every single person here is a hero because they are trying!!!!
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

I agree. Everyone here is a hero. They have not given up. As long as they are coming here they are moving forward and fighting the beast.

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

I have so many friends here and I would not place any of them on a pedestal; as like me they are only human at the end of the day struggling with their own demons. But YES I do have a few people here I cherish as friends. Star, Cindi, Cucks, onetoomany, limers, startingover, Chelle, Marbella, Bella, SaintJude, tlrgs, CaptnJack, FallenAngel, Bootcampbarbie, Betty Boop, Cymru, Mackeral, Vlad, Evie, time2change, Teardrop, jinja, fickle, boozehag, vegan, oldslippers, finding my feet etc etc....The list is endless I guess and sorry for anyone I didn't mention...Oh yeah and our newest member spirit pixie!!.

And OF COURSE dolphin!! can't forget her now can I!!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

Thanks Boss for a great thread!!

I agree that everyone here is a hero, but there are a couple of special people who have made a huge impact on my life...

Vlad, Oney, LTG, WonderWorld, WIP, Shelby, Sheep, CS04, Gabby, Rob, Beck, Lila, BoozeHag (no more), Eve, Vera, Marbs, Gia, Periwinkle, Starting, Panadol, LuCKy, Lushy, Chelle, Evie, Limers, Chef KP, Mr T, IAD, Captnjack, Krigs,AFM, Sunbeam, Theme and many many more.... thanks for being part of my journey:-)
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Heroes of the Forum

Chief is my hero, He gave me great advise on live chat. Thanks Chief!
                              DLW
                              Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                              And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                                Today is a Mystery
                                Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Working...
                              X