• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strep Throat

Yep, and tonsilitis. YIPPEE!

Just wanted to update everyone.

Strep Throat

Ya know, cke, when I read one of your posts describing your condition, I thought to myself--ouch, I hope she doesn't have strep throat!! The good news is antibiotics ought to have you feeling better in no time!!
    Take care of yourself!!:h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Strep Throat

Argggg.....LVT is right, you will feel better in no time once you have a couple days of antibiotics on board.

Keep taking care of yourself....
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Strep Throat

Hope you are feeling better real soon!!

Comment

Strep Throat

CKE,

Thank you for letting us know you are okay. I really worried when you told us about your tonsils and the pain.

Strep throat is easy to deal with as long as you take your antibiotics ALL THE WAY THROUGH, and then FOLLOW UP. There are antibiotic resistant strains and you do not want to continue that pattern. You want to get rid of this crud.

AND, you want to STAY SOBER!!!! Because the antibiotics do not work well when you are drinking AND you want to get healthy.

You did good. Glad you went to the doctor. :l:l

Now, drink lots of NON-ALCOHOLIC fluids, take your pills, and stay well.

Love ya,
          Cinders
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Strep Throat

Do you need anything, shug? PM me tomorrow and I should know when I'll be in Hotlanta, maybe this week I hope. I could bring you some chicken soup! Take care of yourself! Let me know how you are, OK?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Strep Throat

I think this is great. Now you can detox and be sick, and you won't know which is which! Your Antibiotics will work A LOT better without AL in your system, and soon you'll be hopping out of bed ready to take on the world. I'm rooting for you!

Comment

Working...
              X