A thinking problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thinking problem??

Thank you for sharing that. I hadn't seen it before. It's hard to imagine 15 yrs. sober. I hope to get there some day. I had a few drinks today to calm myself down from drinking so much the past few days. But hope tomorrow will be day one again AF. I'm still struggling.

Comment

A thinking problem??

What gets me...Is he seems so calm and humble with it...He sounds like he has been through it...with none of bad after effects...
      Something to look forward to in my eyes..
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A thinking problem??

Mackeral;448375 wrote: What gets me...Is he seems so calm and humble with it...He sounds like he has been through it...with none of bad after effects...
        Something to look forward to in my eyes..
        Right, Mack. Pretty wonderful, isn't it? That's what 15 years AF looks (and sounds) like. Definitely something to look forward to.

Comment

A thinking problem??

Definatly something to aim for...Not being as smart and on the ball...Just the clarity...
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A thinking problem??

Thanks Hippy - love it!

Comment

A thinking problem??

Well, Hip, had never seen this clip before you posted it on Tuesday and now here it is Thursday and I have seen it twice in one week. I'm home sick today and had the telly on watching some show about addiction and they showed part of this clip and referred to it a couple of times. Just thought it was very coincidental.

Comment

A thinking problem??

Thanks.

I will go back on a better day and watch and listen to every word.

Hope in humor as it lightens the overload from those that can.
                Hope beyond the pain that imprisons.

My funny bone wants relief from the confusion that separates what is funny in the relief.

I care, I listen because someone cares more than my difficulty can block the honesty.
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                X