reminiscing music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reminiscing music

Mackeral;448323 wrote: Speaking of teens..This was proberly my theme tune for them growing up on the Manchester scene....

YouTube - massive attack _ unfinished sympathy
    I absolutly LOVE that track....it gives me chills every time I hear it and reminds me of London so much...I loved London!

Comment

reminiscing music

And this is my most recent song with 'meaning'
      This song was The reading festival for me this year, cause when they played it the whole tent went totally ape and it was such a brill atmosphere. The tent was packed to the rafters, people squashed in everywhere, but the buzz was so positive. every time i hear this ill think of that moment.
      [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WPbeEtjo70g]YouTube - Propane Nightmares - Official Video[/ame]
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

reminiscing music

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERnT1X9HPw]YouTube - Blackbird[/ame]

Last time i did this...Go into detox-rehab ...whatever it's called..I listened to this song over and over...Sat at the PC with my headphones on...till about 4 am..

2 and a half years later...And with Monday coming up...Im in the same place...

But with better judgement...WEIRD
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

reminiscing music

I liked this thread and wanted to bump it back up.

Back in 1983 my boyfriend's friend got us great tickets to see U2. We couldn't go because my boyfriend had already committed us to attending a banquet for his bowling team. I was so disappointed because I loved Bono. We ended up having a wonderful time though. He and I danced to this tune and instead of going home that night we stopped and got a hotel room. It was a fun, spontaneous night even without Bono.

[ame= ]YouTube - Culture Club Boy George-Time (clock of the heart)[/ame]

Comment

Working...
          X