Scary movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary movies?

I can't stand scary movie, but hubby loves them. So I'm here while he watches one. I started to watch cause it had a cool song... here it is(not watching it now)

[ame= ]YouTube - Merle Haggard - Mama Tried[/ame]

Scary movies?

MM don't know if you want movies or music......I think maybe music. Here's a song that reminds me of the time my father was stationed in Texas. ( Army Brat ) IAD..[ame= ]YouTube - Marty Robbins - El Paso[/ame]
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Scary movies?

[ame= ]YouTube - Mickey Gilley - You Don't Know Me (1981)[/ame] One more, then it's off to bed, I think Ha!. IAD I went to Mickies place out in Pasadena, Texas........Mech. Bull, Giant Dance Floors, etc. ( Mickey Gilley ) IAD. Night all.....
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Scary movies?

I love scary movies. My fav! What was he watching Momm?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Scary movies?

I can't do scary movies... I even crap myself during action movies and end up hiding behind my fingers most of the time. I just don't seem to have the nerves of steel that I used to have when I was a teenager.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Scary movies?

I am scared of scary movies. Shit, I get scared sometimes when I am alone and watch Law and Order SVU. :H

Comment

Scary movies?

Good morning all,
              He was watching the strangers.. Can't tell ya what it's about-stayed here until it was over listening to wonderful music. I like scary- but not blood and guts. Love M. Night Shamalan (sp?) movies, but can't stand chainsaw movies. Sometimes I get scared watching Law and Order SVU too. Hubby will be working nights and I have to bring the dog in and sleep with the kids. hehe-wimp.
              I haven't heard El Paso in a while, thanks for taking me back.

Comment

Scary movies?

I didn't ask. I'll ask him when he wakes up. He was pretty glued to it, so I'm guessing it was good.
                MM

Comment

Scary movies?

Gia, you must both watch REC. Its a spanish horror. It is BRILLIANT!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Scary movies?

Hey all,

I asked hubby if he liked it. He said no, but it was really scary. Ohhh-ohhh-ohhh!!!(that was my scary sound).
                    MM

Comment

Working...
                    X