tired all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tired all the time

I am taking 15 or more vitamins a day and drinking the allone and I am so tired all the time. I am tired when I wake up and all day long. Any suggestions?

tired all the time

Are you eating well too? Just taking vitamins isnt really a good substitute for a bad diet. Also, what about rest and some exercise. Even gentle walking will help raise energy levels. Depression can make you very lethargic as well.
    Maybe a check up with the doctor might be a good idea as anaemia can cause tiredness too.
    Hope this helps a bit....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tired all the time

Have you have blood work up?You may be low in Iron.I was bleeding internally during my last days of drinking and didn't realize it.I took liquid Chlorophyll and rebuild my blood and now I have lots of energy.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

tired all the time

Hello Back,

I have problems with fatigue off and on throughout the month. I am wondering if it is either my hormones out of whack (perimenopause) or anemia, since it's worse after my cycle. I'm going to get it checked out soon. Exercise outside especially does help though.
        Keep us posted, ok?
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

tired all the time

I remember when i first began the Topa and supps I was permanetly pooped - I did find that eating something, even small before taking the supps definelty helped and snacks during the day to keep my GI up.
          The good news, I did get better, in fact I amaze myself when I stay up later than 8:30pm, never hear of before.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

tired all the time

tired all the time

I have had all my blood work done just last month and all my numbers were great. Everything that is suppose to go down has gone done alot and I don't do the topa. I have to admit though that I eat like crap. I seem to be hungry all the time and my taste for sweets has doubled. I was wondering though do you need a perscription for the topa? what kind of side effects do you get? do you really think it works on not only the cravings but also on weightloss? have a great day everyone.

Comment

tired all the time

Back,
              I am not sure about Topa where you are, here in South Africa I did need one. As for the weight loss, yeah I did loose a bit, but that might have also been from not drinking.

How is your diet, are you eating enough healty foods. Grab some fruit the next time you have a sweet tooth.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

tired all the time

Topa? You can buy it online, otherwise need a prescription from your doctor. It also will make you rather fatigued, which apparently does pass if you stick with it. As for the fatigue - how long have you been AF. Bossman had a very interesting physiological explanation for why we are tired when we quite drinking on a thread I started in Just Starting Out (when I could kill for a glass of wine) - he has done alot of research into alcohol and its effects on the body - search his threads and you can find alot of information.

Best to you! And watch your sugar and "white food" (refined flour) intake!!!
                Peanut

Comment

Working...
                X