X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it.

Star :l Yes you can do this!
    Congratulations on your decision. Hang
    in there and it will get easier over time.
    You will be amazed at the difference in
    your health too!:goodjob:Pan

Comment

I did it.

How's the non smoker today? :l

Comment

I did it.

The support is great........thanks.........don`t want to mess up this time.

Don, for all my optimism this time.........the non smoker feels disorientated, has a headache and deep breathing through the cravings.........hell, I`m having to breath so deep.........there`s a shortage of oxygen for anyone within a 5 mile radius of me!!! :H

F***.........it is tough........explains why I usually give in so easily, but.........it`s only a stupid fag right!!!!

Star x
        Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I did it.

Good for you Star!!! Distraction, distraction, distraction!!! Those are my words of "wisdom" for the day!

Comment

I did it.

WIP..............I am distracted here, as in.........DEMENTED!!! lol

Comment

I did it.

Stay strong and focused, hon.....

You are a strong, wonderful, determined woman....you can do this. Just get through it.....make yourself...

Stay on here all day if you have to........go for a walk (but don't take any money with you).....distract yourself.....

You're doing great....:l

Comment

I did it.

Yaa for you
                Your posts are such an inspiration to me, that I don't have any doubt that you will cross this hurdle too- Climb that mountain and dont look back!
                DLW
                Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                  Today is a Mystery
                  Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

I did it.

Well.........I did do it..........lasted all of 16 hrs. Succumbed to having half a fag out on the landing........am ashamed and disappointed in myself.

I find the worst part of withdrawal isn`t the cravings........it`s the headache and lightheadedness, so my long-suffered anxiety decides to rear its ugly head and I start to imagine I am going to faint. I really experience all that physical stuff, but.........am I subconsciously furnishing myself with an excuse to fail??.........I think I must be.

Why oh why do I get all fuelled up, convinced I`m indefatigueable.........only to land in a heap yet again? :upset:

Still Stinkin` Star x

Comment

I did it.

Logging off quick.........Don is here........he`ll have my guts for garters!!!! :H

Seriously..........need to go shop.

Star x

Comment

I did it.

Oh, Star....don't beat yourself up, hon....we'll get it....

Comment

I did it.

You just wait until you get your ass back here!!....lol

:l

Comment

I did it.

Star hon, whatever happens I luv you baby. I still think there ought to be something you can take that will help with the cravings. I know your resistant, but heck what you got to lose babe! :l

Comment

Working...
                          X