Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 23rd October 2008

Morning Troopers,

Freezing and dark here today. Heating is on and i have to go out with doggies :-(
    Never mind will feel better once I get going.

Catching up on last nights thread I am so glad to see you still have a job Sea and that you are getting some help. Also that wipster is helping you. She really knows her stuff.

KP stay strong today mate. Dont let triggers get to you.

Oney, take your feckin tablets!!!! Or i will be round :H Seriously though you cannot stop and start these. They will help you please take them.

Rubes, I dont know how you are coping but you are. Keep doing it we are here for you.

Limers, that you? Green outfit, big .....thought so :H

Have a lovely day peeps. I am running late now so catch yer laters

Love Startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Thanks for starting, Starting! Haven't been able to sleep, but am going to go try again now. Have CT scan today & can't oversleep. Have to be rested for my crew here - son has a court date today! Hubs has been asleep 5 hours! He'll be up in 3! At least I'm VERY sober! 'Nite all.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning all.
      New day, new focus. Day 7 , so gotta grab the positives, though i still feel very angry about last night.
      Gotta get some caffine into the blood and ill be back.
      Hope your feeling better starts.
      Goodnight Rubes. Will be thinking of you all day today. There will be alot of us. Remember that. You are such a rock for so many people. Have a peacefull couple of hours. x
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starts is right about the meds too o2. You cant stop and start them, cause they will do more damage than good. Will send emotions haywire. You gotta take them every day.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sorry, good morning o2. How rude of me!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

i WEIGHED MYSELF THIS MORNING AND IVE LOST 5 LBS IN THE LAST FEW WEKS , NOW IF THAT ISNT AN INCENTIVE i DONT KNOW WHAT IS!

Comment

soz , caps on!

Comment

Hi Cy..cammomile tea better than caffine for you@!

Comment

Im really happy....heres to another 5lbs , Id like to loose another 8 lbs or so , no more slipping for me , this is great , I put the print out of my weight in my wallet so if I feel like slipping I will have a look at it!

Comment

Keep it up Slime Ball!!!
                    Right back to work now ....
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Why does everyone lose weight when they stop drinking except me!? I did when i gave up before. Way too much too be honest. I look at photos and i was skin and bones!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It's about exercise. I didn't lose any weight when AF either. Now I've made the effort to do half an hour every day it seems to be working.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Thats made me think. Last time i lost so much weight i was working 11-12 hr days 5 days a week for 5 years running around like a lunny sweating my tits off. Now im sat on my arse talking to you. Gonna get back into getting fit. Thanks for that Vlad.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Mind you, im only 12 and a half stone and 6ft so its not bad. Just dont dont feel comfortable with my bod at the mo.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

well it depends what ya drink i suppose , my tipple of choice was full of cals ,I estimated i consumed 3, 500 cals on an average week in booze alone!

Comment

Working...
                              X