AF Army 23rd October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night, y'all! Going to cook now. Catch y'all in the AM.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

how could he know this new dawn light
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;450573 wrote: how could he know this new dawn light
        What?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

how could i be lost, if ive got nowhere to go
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What are you talking about, aye?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

ill cut off. goodnight all xxx
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Chef, what the hell is going on?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sorry I had to cut out for a bit and help daughter with her Halloween costume. She is going to "Nightmare New England". Lucky girl. What is going on here? I am very confused.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Back at last for a bit. Too tired for words!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

O.K., I leave you Dipshits for a necessary and we have DRAMA?!?!?!?! Calm down and talk to Momma now, or I'll go break a switch!!! Do NOT make me come in there!!!!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes
                        I am clueless as to what is going on right now. I just signed on and no one seems to be talking.

Comment

Ah, Sea, we'll find out tomorrow. I'm to fucking tired to worry about who hurt who's feelings. Those of us who know each other love each other, so nothing can't be fixed there, and if someone else came in to throw a wrench in the works, we need to be smart enough to ignore and go on. I have bigger issures. Hope everyone else does. GOOD to see you here, Sea. You're looking SO good (on you're Avatar) LMAO! It'll be ok. I'm too tired and in too much pain for anything else!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gotta remember it's in the middle of the fecking night for most of the buds/peeps/dogs/etc. Can't take seriously anyone who want's to screw w/people who are banding together for sobriety. I laugh off just about everything. You REALLY have to push me to make me mad, and I never take any side but mine. (& yours, Sea, of course!!!!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Guess the soldiers are sleeping
                              I don't know what happened, but I hope that all is well tomorrow.

Comment

Cy was posting messages that made no sense, and One was thinking maybe he was making fun of her. She was annoyed. He continued making no sense, then he left. That's all I know. I hope Cy will be back tomorrow and I hope he's OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X