couldnt stay away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldnt stay away

odd isnt it when you find somthing you like,kinda like having sex the 1st time,maybe not,maybe it wasnt so great for some,if you no what i mean,kinda like your 1st drink,you remember tht,i do,thts odd tht we can remeber the 1st one but not the last,i guess thts how AL , is,i was not gonnna come here but i like my drinking could not stay away,am i looking for compassion,no ,just like many just letting my feelings out.the reason im feeling this way is not about drink,its called life and its tribulations,we can leave it inside us and we either get drunk,or overdose on drugs,which is the same,think about it,it is not drink we have or i have a problem with its dealing with life around me,so hanx all, who read and listen your gyco

couldnt stay away

I think they go hand in hand gyco. They are a great couple, drink and life problems. They thrive off eachother. Like gas and the flame. You take one out of the duo, and the other doesnt work, and for the better.
    Take care Gyc.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

couldnt stay away

GYCO!! Always look forward to reading your posts, they're a language of their own! And I mean that in a good way! You are such an individual, so unique, so honest, and so are your posts. You are needed here to remind us to be the same. We care for you. Stay with us!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

couldnt stay away

Gyco, I find life really tough too. But since I have been coming here it is easier. This place helps us all and for me makes life make a little more sense.
        So glad you are here Gyco. xxx
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

couldnt stay away

Gyco,

Just a personal thought...

Seems that in my recent years I have come to realize that life is alot of really hard work, some heart ache and sorrow. But what makes it worth it, are the "brief and fleeting" glimpses and feelings of pure joy, that we are blessed with from time to time.

I used to have it way backwards. Thought that if I worked hard, was honest and good, that life would be mostly blissful. Believe my expectations were out of kilter.

Glad you are here... You add so much!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

couldnt stay away

Hi Gyco,
            Keep coming dont stay away you know, i know this place does work.
            I to love reading your posts it seems to have a hidden message, with tiny jokes in between that makes me and your honest.
            Have a nice day today.

Take care

Love
            Teardrop.
            family is everything to me

Comment

couldnt stay away

I don't know how hold you are... but, I have learned as I get older and have most likely less time to live than time already lived. that life is very precious and that most things are not nearly as important as we think they are.
              Everyday I try to let go of the small things and concentrate in the big picture. A friend of mine told me a long time ago "when something happens you need to figure out if it will be important in 5 years.. if not, then let it go"
              Food for thought.

Comment

couldnt stay away

Gyco,

I would be sad if you stayed away. Your humor and honesty are very welcome here!!

I do love what Waiting had to say:

Waiting for his way out;451075 wrote: I don't know how hold you are... but, I have learned as I get older and have most likely less time to live than time already lived. that life is very precious and that most things are not nearly as important as we think they are.
                Everyday I try to let go of the small things and concentrate in the big picture. A friend of mine told me a long time ago "when something happens you need to figure out if it will be important in 5 years.. if not, then let it go"
                Food for thought.
                My daddy used to say, "Don't get upset over the little things in life. There will be plenty of really big things to deal with and you don't want to waste your energy on the things that don't matter."

Take care,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                X