Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone heard from brittzak

LUV,

Thank you for checking in with us. You are so loved here and we were so worried.

If you need rehab, honey, go for it. Seriously!!

I know about the trying and failing, we all do. It sure makes us feel badly about ourselves, doesn't it?

We are going to win, though, okay? We have to. :l:l

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thank you, Britt, for letting us know you are okay.

Comment

So glad you are okay :l:l

I was on chat, lot of folks around here care about you.
        Take care of yourself
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

God Lisa, I have been frantic, More2, and Greenie, and D and EVERYONE.....you know we worry soooo much about you! Did someone come check on you last night? You scared me shitless, I checked chat before bed, and they said you'd taken some pills and were drinking, I nearly crapped my britches, you know after Bear, we can't have anything else happening to anyone here, its not allowed girlfriend! You do whatever you think you need to do to get better, whatever it is! If you are sick, why don't you go to the hospital, and check in and let them detox you, and give you IV librium, and electrolytes, and fluids, and get you thru this stage....they can do it, go to a big hospital...they should keep you 3 dys, get you settled down, and over the binge, and chilled out....then, they can help you decide the best place to go afterwards... More2 and I have been frantic and on the phone and in chat all day, I was awake all night last night with my cell under my pillow, you know you can call any of us, 24/7, my gawd, we all understand, no apologies necessary, we just have to promise, if at all possible, that we will let each other know we are ok, if this happens again, or call for help to come to the house, whatever.....I love you, you can do this, we'll help in anyway we can! God, I'm so glad our prayers were answered and you are alive this morning! Please, please call me when you can, and I want your home number at the house, I have your address, but not the house phone, I'll call til it bugs you so much you have to answer....lol.....
          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

OK, she didn't show up and I just saw on here she's OK. She's supposed to pick up one of the kids this afternoon. I'll keep calling her.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

whew! Luvs, you are so loved here as you can see. Just so glad you are going to be ok.
              you scared the garlic juice out of me last night
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

thank you britt for letting us know you are ok ...i have been trying your number every cuple of hours...
                and praying you were ok .. we all love you girl..

ps i did call the police back and ask they say it was the wrong address
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am so sorry to have scared you all......pain pills and booze dont mix........I signed up for OP rehab today. I HATE to do it cause i am in heaalthcare, but Id rather live.

GREENIE....my kids were picked up...I called a friend. Took a shower and the shakes are gone by the time they got home as I slept ALL day.....soms KNOCKS you out and 10 of them....whew. I have tried and tried to do this every way but rehab....I go for months and yet again.....fail. Time to get real.....thank-you for loving me. It does mean alot.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

So glad that you are ok britt
                    Was soooo worried about you. I have been to OP treatment. It was very helpful. I am in healthcare too, and sometimes see former patients at AA meetings. It can feel a bit awkward, but has not caused me any serious problems. I am glad that you are going. We must do whatever it takes. This is a fight for our lives!!
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

That is inspirational to hear. What a MESS! I just dont understand how we can go weeks...months....and fail???

Comment

Luv,

When are you going? So we know.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am calling tomorrow first thing...was in no shape today. From what i read on the net....they will get me in QUICk and i can do it in the evenings.

Comment

Good for you Brit.

Comment

SOMA.....muscle relaxers. AND the warning said not to take them if you are and alcoholic, but damn if I didnt anyway......1 didnt do anything so I took 2....ended up taking 10. I could have died. I slept until 2 hours before my kids came home and then got up took a bath and looked somewhat presentable. They havent a clue because they were at their Daddy's through the whole event. I can say this......READ your lables and let your docs know if you are an alkie......we do not process them the same and it is so easy to get carried away. The pain on my entire left side hurts FAR WORSE than my neck now....must have fallen in to the wall ot something, only God knows.

Comment

I'm sure glad you survived that ordeal. My prayers will be that rehab gives you the treatment you need. :l :h
                                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                                X