has anyone heard from brittzak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i try calling this morning but no answer ..all i can do now is just pray for the best..
    britt if you read this we love you girl and wish only the best ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

britt, a lot of people are very worried about you...:l :l :l
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

britt, where are you, girl?
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hi, didnt she post yesterday feeling upset about something someone said? I didnt get to hear what it was all about, but she sounded really unhappy with someone on here.

Hope she's alright.
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I spoke to her yesterday around 7 PM and she was fine. I don't know what happened after that, but I left her a voice mail this AM after getting the impression here that something was amiss.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

britt-

We are all worried sick about you. Please let us know what is going on and that you are ok. If anyone here contacts her, please let us know.

Beth
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

I'm supposed to see her in 3 hours. I'll check in and let you know.
              sigpic

Comment

Green, so you spoke with her??? please say yes......
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Eastern time. If she doesn't show up and I can get away, I'll go over there.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have called again, and sent her an e-mail, I have her private e-mail, so I didn't try the PM, maybe she'll answer..... Roger I can't believe they never called to say they got to her place last night.... I hope she just fell asleep, and I hope if not, they got there and maybe they've got her in the hospital, maybe she just needs to detox there a few days like Cindi did.... I'm sooooo worried..... Greenie, give us a shout out if you hear from her or see her, has anyone called around to the hospitals in the area????
                    Just a thought, might try patient information, and see if she was admitted???? I don't know the hospitals, but Greenie, if all else fails, I guess you could try that??? I love you all, we gotta get this monster by the tail somehow, we're a big group, we gotta call a shock and awe attack on this dang enemy! lol "Al" is causing way to much conflict here lately!
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Anyone who knows her address can (and maybe should) call the police to ask them to go over on a "check on welfare" call to her house.

Comment

I think tlrgs said they did that last night, and nobody has heard if they really did, if they found her, nada, this was about 11:30pm Central time last night.....no word still......
                        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Brit is logged into chat........I have just gone there, but she doesn`t seem to be there..........
                          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I am ILL, but will be fine....I thank it is time for rehab. I try and try and FAIL...thank God my kids were not home. I am so sorry for hurting you all.....
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Thanks for checking in.........nothing to say sorry to us for.........just look after yourself, doll and get yourself further help if you need it. :l

Star x
                              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
                              X