For the hippey shakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the hippey shakers

Hey my dear friend I know at this moment you feel like running off to the bush? or something~~~~ can i come too :l My lifes shite but hopeful What happens to our lives Hipps how did we end up in this confused state frankly speaking for my self The most serious thing is I have forgotten how to LOVE Im turning into this bitter and twisted ole barstard . I dont want that !!!!! I have forgotten how to love

For the hippey shakers

well Capt ..your preety good at spreading the love around here...does my piggy not help you feel like speading the love ??Eh?

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Limers IM speechless

Comment

For the hippey shakers

is that better...thats me an you havin a good natter.., im the googleyed one!

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Come on Capt'n.....An ole Sea Dog like you ! Ha! Take hangering at these plebs, it'll come back to ya ! Ha!. IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

For the hippey shakers

letter to self...

love: what is this essential emotion ?
            love: self first (the hard bit)
            love: remove guilt, remove hate, remove jealousy, remove expectation (the hard bit)
            love: include simplicity, include understanding, include selflessness (the hard bit)
            love: is all around us, is everlasting, is infectious, tiny drops will make a day a year
            love: is organic, is not in our control
            love: starts with my own thoughts and radiates
            love: gives us direction - like a magnet, we should only go towards the attraction, if there is negative we are in the wrong direction of our given course
            love: can be complicated to our detriment
            love: should be thought of like air – sometimes its polluted and we don’t even know it - but we live

to be continued …

love pixie
            x
            I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Come on Capt'n.....Forgotten how to love, an Ole Sea Dog like you. It's like riding a bike......ya never forget. Here's a couple of Phelbs to remind ya Ha! IAD.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Cap ~ I don't believe that for a second. All you have to do is think of your dear wee one... See! That is pure love! :h
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

For the hippey shakers

CaptnJack, I often wonder if I have lost the capacity to love but I don't think that is the case. My belief is that when we drink we isolate ourselves from the people we love and that we use alcohol to numb our feelings. Maybe we do this because we care too much or we have been hurt in the past and don't want to go through it again. Anyway, I don't think we forget how to love as much as we teach ourselves not to express that love. Just MHO.

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Capt'n, All kidding aside, you want talk you know where I am.......IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

For the hippey shakers

Thanks IAd wow nice boat . Gia you are the only one that makes me laugh while you take the complete piss outta me love ya. Cuks " Maybe we do this because we care too much or we have been hurt in the past and don't want to go through it again. Anyway, I don't think we forget how to love as much as we teach ourselves not to express that love. Just MHO." beautiful wise words thanks.
                      Best youre the best no more to be said love ya heaps. Spirit thanks like Cuks beautiful words thanks and as for you limers well my capacity to love ignites when you post HAAAAAAAAAAA love ya ya eeeeeejit
                      Love cap wow I can still love thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                      X