Think someones telling porkies!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Boo....I'm not all knowing . Ha! The Irish are so main stream over here, just don't think much about it. We have an Irish Governor here in Maryland ( O' Malley ) His wife's maiden name is Curren. Who's father just retired from the Federal Senate office he's held for 30 years. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD
      Its not paddy O'malley is it? And his mother said he'd never amount to much. Well holy be!
      BH

Comment

IAD
        Them are plastic paddies!
        BH

Comment

I only know from what I saw. If she was under the influence then bad judgement to the producers of this show. The co-hosts were sickeningly condescending and judgemental. When I checked onto a couple of UK sights today, they felt she was under the influence of a medication that wasn't the correct one for her.

It was horrible for her, but even more horrible for the judgement of the show. None of us should feel better about ourselves because of this TV network's invitation of her on the show. I say, "shame on them for their exploitation".
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Boo....Your too much ! ha! IAD. Once I saw a beautiful woman that was well endowed, I looked at her.....and the lady I was with said you know they are'nt real. I turned and said.....who cares ! Ha! IAD. ( Love everyone. )
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I couldn't understand a word of what she was saying..... I thought it was her British accent accent!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
              X