Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Hi everyone,

Delighted that we have reached Friday at last! I am off to the seaside this weekend. I cant wait, I am sure the sea air will rejuvinate me a little.

What are everyones plans for the weekend?
    Slimey, you have yours in place....dont you????:H

Just read last nights thread.....is everyone OK??

I hope so.....but will check in later to see if anyone needs an arse kicking

Love Starts
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Starting ...im coming with you...sounds GREAT, where are we staying???lol!

CY.....hope you found the plot again! lol !

Oney ...you know we all love you, very , very much.

Halloween hoolie here at he mo , getting kids ready for a halloween party at school, see you later!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Good morning all.
      I am sorry 02m. I am sorry to everyone.
      I have to leave MWO.
      I have been given a choice of mwo or my partner.
      She has been through so much on her own and with me.
      I have to choose her
      I love you all and will miss you all
      I am crying
      Goodbye.
      Gethin xxxxx
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

That sucks Cymru - can't she see the difference it's made in you???
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Think I need to post something better than that.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

If you need to stay in touch Cymru, I have an email for MWOers to contact me, it's vladster1975@yahoo.co.uk - I used this when I couldn't get on MWO for a week.

Will she not allow you like an hour's 'MWO time' every day or is it much more complicated than that?

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

That sucks. :upset:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Oh no Cy, I am sorry to hear that.

I support you in what ever decision you make. I hope that this time with your gf will achieve what you are both looking for. Just know that even if you aren't here, posting daily we all care about you and will always be there for you.

Please take my e-mail address and know that you can use it anytime!!!!!

Sending a huge hug your way Cy.
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

good morning everyone ! very glad its friday .... off to a 3 year old party tomorrow - oh dear that's state of the social calendar

Cymru - wishing you all the best and hope you pop back if time is right and let us know how you doing!
                  I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Cy. i'm just a 'bloke off the street'. i'd say good on you mate, go with it... (that old watchdog time will tell). All the best mate. Stay on track now you here!?....G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

CY I have copped the same thing it borders on jealousy and is quite silly. My partener loves anything I do to make me a sober captain but thinks Im spending too much time here chatting. Well I do!!!!!! but as One2 said it helps to keep us sober and if needed I will post forever until I can promise my self i dont need you guys to stop drinking anymore. CY cant your partener see the GOOD that comes from this place. Any way best of life to you !!! you are a wonderful kind soul

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

im back... whats all this with cY?

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I HAD A MAD MORNING...ALEX FORGOT HIS BEN 10 WATCH FOR HIS halloween costume so I had to go home and get that and then i had to go home again to get my daugters pjs as she was dressed as a baby but thought her babygrow was going to burst!! She got a sleepsuit in the biggist size , age 5-6 and cut the feet off!! Then i had to get pressie foe birthday party this afternoon!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Thats mad, if hubby gave me ultimatim like that Id laugh!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Cy,

We had this discussion a few days ago and we talked about it. I can't remember who, but someone jumped in and said that she kind of understood that perhaps your girl is feeling threatened by us here.

I am so sorry. We will surely miss you and I hope that you can jump on from time to time when she is not around.

Take care. God Bless and be with you, my friend. :l

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X