AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Starting, have a great weekend! (lucky!!)

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Evie said NUTS! LMAO!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

guys, im getting excited....The office is going to a mexican restaurant for lunch!! YUM

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Have a chicken chimichanga for me, cke!!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

No Tecate` or Margie's!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

No way Rubes. I will have a diet coke. And I dont eat meat.....but will sniff a chicken chimmie for you.

Man how I miss meat.......

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Chicken Chimcichanga....now your taking !!!Our local ACAPULCO restaurant is just down the street and does a great job....with Salsa Verde on the side
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

i love salsa verde

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

OOOOOOOOOOO, and I just ate a big bowl of chili!! Which reminds me. I'm MAKING myself eat 3x a day now, (healthy) and the only thing I crave is a diet coke! A year ago I would be knee deep in AL by now!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Me too for the salsa!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

'K, the kithen fairy has not come, so I HAVE to go clean now. Check back in 1/2 hour or so. Ya'll be good!:egad:
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

G'day again all, Ruby. chilli and your cabin, sounds great.. your hubby too?.. well, i suppose, but leftover's are mine o.k?.. G. Starter's. have a good one...Hello there Evie.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Hi everyone!
                            I hate to see Cy gone.

I think I'll make Baked Potato Soup tonight. Load it with cheese and bacon and chives...yum!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Hey one2many.. we talked about you while you were sleeping.. actually we talked about your Avatar. too funny.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Hi again everyone!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X