AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Feck yeah. Off tonight, but work Saturday, Sunday and Monday. And these A__holes are banging outside my window again, after I worked all night. It is a Damn good thing that this is an unarmed soldier.lol
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

So the dilemma for the evening is, do I
      1. Hang with the American Hippie
      2. Go to AA and maybe see Mr. Warm Hands.lol....Or
      3. Go see a friend's band with a guy that I've dated occasionally (AL will be present at this gig)????? Come on Army, help a sister out.lol

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

cymru;450794 wrote: Good morning all.
        I am sorry 02m. I am sorry to everyone.
        I have to leave MWO.
        I have been given a choice of mwo or my partner.
        She has been through so much on her own and with me.
        I have to choose her
        I love you all and will miss you all
        I am crying
        Goodbye.
        Gethin xxxxx
        Oh no!

I wonder how someone can be so selfish and not see how something that while they might not like it, betters the other. I don't like some things my husband does, but don't complain as it makes him happy.

I am so sorry to see this happen. I know you all are very close to Cy.
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I vote #2.
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Sea, can you do something you enjoy WHILE also taking your recovery program seriously?

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Hey peeps! Christy is double digits. 10 days!!! :wings:
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I was thinking Number 2 myself LTG. I can always watch a movie with my friend after the meeting. He does not drink.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Good morning Army!

Today I have met LTG's double dog dare and made it to double digits AF! Thank you for all your support, LTG. You are helping me get back to me, and be a better person, mom, and wife. xoxo

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.....I am working 8.5hrs this aft and evening.....then off until Sunday! Woohoo! I am taking my oldest DD shopping to the mall in the city to blow all her birthday gift certificates that are burning a whole in her pocket!! I will take her to lunch too...looking forward to it!

I haven't read the 8 pages thus far, will go back and read......
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Christy, triple dog dare you on 14 days :h
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Congrats!! Christy
                      Keep up the good work.

I am devastated about Cy, just read his post. This could create a real resentment in his relationship, which would be very bad.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of. How does he plan to fill his days, I wonder?
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I vote number 2 as well.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

He will be back....a relationship based on ultimatums will never last.

I accept your challenge LTG!
                            AF July 6 2014

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Good on you, Christy! :wings:
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Have to go do some cleaning now. Had a long, terrible day yesterday and got nothing done, then Hubs had to go back to work at 7:00 PM, raining and windy here. O2, your kiddies would love my house now. Old (for here, the bastard Sherman burned everything else during the Civil War) built in 1830, my herb garden is now a cemetary. A ghost is swinging in the wind in my gazebo. Leaves are swirling around my garden house and I have dead plants and pumpkins, huge tin black cats and witches by the door. And inside I decorated for Halloween:creepydude:!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X