AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

LTG, LMAO thinking about explaining 'fecking' to them!!!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I don't think I will have much Christmas shopping to do this year. Me and the boy are breaking up, just emailed my landlord to ask him my options as far as getting out of the lease. I have a feeling this season is going to be quite hectic for me.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

rubywillow;451200 wrote: LTG, I'll e-mail you a pic of Hubs and me I've been trying to post in the gallery, if you want. It's my fav. Hey, G! :guitar1:
        Email it to me and I'll post it for you, okay?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

cke123;451211 wrote: I don't think I will have much Christmas shopping to do this year. Me and the boy are breaking up, just emailed my landlord to ask him my options as far as getting out of the lease. I have a feeling this season is going to be quite hectic for me.
          Sorry to hear that! :wings:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Gotcha! I may loose all my friends after people get a look at my mug!!!!LOL Oney is the only other one who has it!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

cke123;451211 wrote: I don't think I will have much Christmas shopping to do this year. Me and the boy are breaking up, just emailed my landlord to ask him my options as far as getting out of the lease. I have a feeling this season is going to be quite hectic for me.
              If you feel the need to shop, CK, I'll come by anytime!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Sorry you are breaking up.....keep your chin up!

Why can't I look at people's gallery? I clicked on LTG's gallery, the number on the right side above mood, and it goes to a different page but nothing is on it......GRRRRR!
                AF July 6 2014

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Bring it on!! I will help you pick out presents! I will be your personal bag carrier!!!

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

same thing happens to me Christy.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

christyacc;451221 wrote: Sorry you are breaking up.....keep your chin up!

Why can't I look at people's gallery? I clicked on LTG's gallery, the number on the right side above mood, and it goes to a different page but nothing is on it......GRRRRR!
                      Christy, only subscribers can view the people gallery.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I understand Holidays being tainted by bad memories. Three years ago my daughters were visiting for Christmas, probably just a couple of days before.. I came home and my husband was in the kitchen cooking dinner, he has so drunk he could hardly stand and speak. Things became very ugly that night and every year when the Holidays approach I am fearful of those memories. But, new memories are replacing those every year since and it will get better, cke123. Many more Christmas Days to come.. look towards the future.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Ruby, wow factor again re your cabin. what a great sense/history of place you must have... i suspect you'd be using that power?.. if not, i'll be kicking your arse!.. Take care, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

thanks Waiting! I know you are right. I think I am going to take a trip somewhere. I think that will be good for me. Then I don't have to deal with it.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

When's that Holiday, G!!! Cooked some SMOKINNNNN' chili last night, just warmed up a big bowl for lunch. I'm planning to move there very soon, G. Gotta get internet there first!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

hey rubes, theres a big Chili cook off in my hood on Nove 8. You should enter!!!

Chomp And Stomp

Comment

Working...
                                X