AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I am wearing jeans and a sweater. It is cold here.
    Gyco's posts hurt my head.lol
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Seacailin;451666 wrote: Sea is going to a meeting Rubes. SO went to bed.
      That's what I get for just jumping in w/o reading the backposts! :headbanger:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Nice to meet you Greg
        Talk again soon.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Gycospeak is the subject of a university study... apparently it's a long lost form of language practiced to this day by only a chosen few.. so we are blessed in the presence. this is groundbreaking stuff...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

It's funny Oney, I read every single one of his posts, often times more than once. lol
            He is cool.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Ha ha ha Funny Oney
              Just caught that.lol

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I told him today he's a poet & don't no it! Way cool dude~!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Has Kriger been by?
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Seacailin;451544 wrote: My life is filled with drama. My sister is now talking about getting a divorce.
                    I'll give her MY sister's number for advice! She's married the 4 most worthless men in state and one time or another, and lived w/the rest! I'm boring compared to her! Wild child!! :bust:
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

one2many;451693 wrote: No, come to think of it, have not seen krigs today.....

I read Gyco's posts about 12 times....he rocks!lol
                      It TAKES 12 times! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Can't help wondering what he's like to talk to!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

LOL Rubes
                          It is tough for my sis. She has been married for like 25 years, but she definitely wants out.
                          I am seriously gonna get off my arse now and get ready for the meeting. I will pop in and out and try to keep up. Kriggenbottem is away for a few days.

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

I missed all the fun tonight! It was the bear's feeding time!!! LMAO I loved the poetry, all, loved it.
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 24th Otober 2008

Good night Funny Oney
                              Blissful slumber to you. I am off too get ready for my meeting.

Comment

Working...
                              X