I LOVE YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE YOU

Captnjack;451933 wrote: HAAAAAAAA marbs when studying at UNI I lived in a share house with 2 Mods every friday night 10 VESPAs and other things Lambrettas I think parked out back. I was a hippy type with a beard and they sort of tolerated me even though they had a personal disgust of facial hair. I used to do a early morning job cleaning the floors at the supermarket I get up at 5:00 in the morning and remember walking over all these Mods passed out on the kitchen floor from pills and booze dressed in silver suits and absolutley stylish gear to eat me wheeties. I used to grin thinking to my self whos stylish now HAAAAAAAAAA
    Love cap
    LOL Found this on Youtube- great stuff

[ame= ]YouTube - THE WHO "QUADROPHENIA Love reighn O'er me"[/ame]

Comment

I LOVE YOU

WOW thanks marbs. That song sends tingles down my spine love it.
      PS forgot to add last night Sweet BEST of the BEST I love you heaps such a great friend and beautiful soul
      cap

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Captnjack;451940 wrote: WOW thanks marbs. That song sends tingles down my spine love it.
        SHIT. I should have left an hour ago and now I am sitting here listening to old WHO stuff on You tube

Comment

I LOVE YOU

HA I love the WHO Just got given a DVD form a friend one of the Mods too old for that crap now HAAAA " Amazing Journey story of the WHO" check it out Marbs some of the early english pub gigs are amazing Kieth Moon is simply not of this planet.. Any way enough of this Back to the Summer of LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Hello all!... Marbella, lol at b/f trading you in for a vespa.... Hello Pixie. Saw an interview with Phillip Glass, composer, who is out in Oz with Lennie doing some shows together... Phillip said Leonard is a very humble man, seemingly unaware of his impact.. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Hey there One 2. Len is in his 70's... i love his attitude, and approach to poetry/writing..(and the outcome). Phillip Glass reckon's Len is just in awe of his music/piano playing etc... when Phil say's he's alway's amazed at Len's work... great stuff..

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Yes Mr G a great marriage Leonard and Phillip Glass took em a long time to team up HAAA. saw Glass at the con in Melbourne years ago wonderful

Comment

I LOVE YOU

marbella;451929 wrote: I loved that soundtrack and film- it was filmed in my home town when I was 15

Great memories- except my BF at the time traded me in for a Vespa...
                  Marbs, wonder if that Vespa is still as fab as you are. Still love you, Cap! Rubes
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Right back at ya Rubes
                    Love cap

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Ruby that avartar of your cabin is stunning sorry Im just in a state of mind where I would so love to be sitting in that chair on the end !!!! day dreaming!!! its beautiful you are so cool Rubes no wonder you are such a sweet heart you have a great sense of "place" its so important for the soul
                      Love cap

Comment

I LOVE YOU

rubywillow;451969 wrote: Marbs, wonder if that Vespa is still as fab as you are. Still love you, Cap! Rubes
                        LOL actually I met up with him some years later, and he was horribly boring!

He had a failed marriage, no kids, and all he could talk about was football :yawn:

He even still had a mod-like parker coat on, 20 years later, LOL :H

Comment

I LOVE YOU

How tragic seems like the vespa didnt do it for him Marbs!!!!! Poetic justice Marbs and wearing one of those horrible army green parkers well you got more class thank god you didnt shak up with him HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                          X