I love you sweet heart

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Yea i have Rubes

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Back atchya, Big Boy!:happy:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I LOVE YOU

I love being in love its the best feeling wow you sort of melt and life is just rosey I love being in love

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Love conquers all :h
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I LOVE YOU

And there are so many kinds of love to be in. I know which one you're speaking of, Cap, & then the ;ist is endless! My children, my grandchildren, friends.... What I'm striving for is love myself!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Shuck's.... (if i may interupt being a newbie)? I love you'se all!...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Hi, G!
                  sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Hey there Ruby... love myself?.. yep... very important.. go for a jog or swim girl.(if you aren't already).. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I LOVE YOU

love you to guitarista your coolll

Comment

I LOVE YOU

It's coming on winter here. I'd LOVE to be at my cabin. The den has 3 glass walls overlooking the valley and mtns, with a center rock fireplace. I could sit in front of the fire & watch the wind and rain blow past the top of the trees!
                        sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOU

LTG. your 'thang' say's you're sick.... how you travellin' there if you don't mind me asking? G.

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Who loves you baby ? I do ! Ha! IAD.
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU, IAD (LMAO)!
                              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOU

Cap, thanks for the love bro'....i feel it!..and you're cool too.

Comment

Working...
                                X