Clear All

AF Army 25th october

Have a good splash Rubes!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 25th october

whats happening?
      Someone was hammering at my door earlier , cos we were all spooked by fact or fiction , we all jumped outta our skins , when I got to the door nobody was there....spooky!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Kids perhaps?
        Quiet here tonight slimes

Comment

AF Army 25th october

SLIMERS!!!! CAN"T stay, I'm being followed (READ POSTS) LMAO)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Quik, Elvis has left the building!! What's going on!!!!!?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Rubes, u gone stark staring?????? :-)

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Alright, now, SO has told me thr painful truth about me. Just hold ur noses and talk! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Its OK Rubes, I have sprayed. lol

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Pretty much, SO. It wasn't a long trip. Happen to not be in much pain today, so it's like an early Christmas. Rain is gone! Makes a huge difference in pain level.
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Hubs is being so generous & helpful I don't know if he's cheating or I'm dying!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Or he's just randy! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Rubes I am peeing myself here!!!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

rubywillow;452386 wrote: Or he's just randy! LOL
                            thats probably it!!! I'd keep moving if I was you! LOL

Comment

AF Army 25th october

One, Slimers, keep up! where you be, soldiers! THUS Sober feels GOOD!
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Yeh, I've noticed strange things every time I bend to pick up things! LMAO
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X