AF Army 25th october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 25th october

Morn all. Just here for a sec. Off toshop w/ Hubs. He actually has a day off!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

vlad;451976 wrote: It was really good, borsch ended up a bit bland but it was all good fun.
      I LOVE borscht! I'd like your recipe sometime, 'K.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

My recipe??? Are you really sure? OK, I'll post it. (?!!!?)
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 25th october

DST ends here Nov 2! Just looked it up!
          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Mornin Troops,Everyone doing OK?
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

I don't want to go AWOL next week so I am request a week pass to go to VT.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

борщ!!!

We are THAT crazy, we took a photograph of the borsch as we were cooking it.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/678576=4238-attachment.jpg[/img]
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Hey Evielou!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Goods great Vladders, I love sour cream on top...is that traditional or just an american thing?

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Oh and here's me attempting to give a balalaika lesson.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/678581=4239-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Musical too....Vlad.Wow, you have many talents..

Comment

AF Army 25th october

evielou;452000 wrote: Goods great Vladders, I love sour cream on top...is that traditional or just an american thing?
                          Yes, it's traditional - we had sour cream.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

one2many;452003 wrote: What is in it Valdders...red cabbage??
                            Beetroot, cabbage (not red, just ordinary), carrot, potato, onion, dill, garlic. In this case anyway!!!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

G'day all!.. Vlad, muso? mandolin, bouzouki,banjo, guitar etc... here too. I too often take the musical gift for granted!.. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Army 25th october

one2many;452015 wrote: I know Rob would LOVE it!
                                Does he like beetroot, or are you being sarcastic???

Comment

Working...
                                X