• Show
Clear All

AF Army 25th october

She is lucky and so are you. Must be great to be so open with each other
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 25th october

God, the thought of my mum knowing I was into drugs or had an alchohol problem doesnt bear thinking about. And that isnt because she wouldnt be supportive because she would. Just that I would be too ashamed to tell her...

Comment

AF Army 25th october

My Mom knew that I was using AL and drugs, but we never discussed it. It got swept under the rug, so to speak. We could not let my alcoholic Dad in on anything that might upset him.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Gotta get off me lazy arse and get ready for work. I will pop in and out until I leave.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

?
            "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Back for a sec. Hubs bought me a HUGE freezer I've been wanting, & some other things. Tried to find Cym but couldn't. What's the word?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Think her pc is messing her about

Comment

AF Army 25th october

It keeps going crazy on me. For a while the last post I could see was #76, then I rebooted, and I only saw up until 50. Then the last post was 112, now it's 143. It's just wierd.
                  "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

'K,gotta get my new stuff installed. I have a shadow today. Don't want him to give ME an ultimatum!! THAT would get UUUUUGLY!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Rubes you sound good today!!! Not that you dont most days but anyway its lovely to hear !

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Might as well, SO. This is not a dress rehearsal. LOVE that avatar!!! I actually feel like doing that to the armadillos that are tearing up my yard. Possum on the half shell!! LOL BYE FOR NOW!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Catch yer later rubes

Comment

AF Army 25th october

i figured it out. It freezes at page 8 unless i tell it to go to page 15

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Well, Army
                              I am off to my civilian job and will not be back until you are all in bed. I hope you all have a great evening.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Have a good one Sea!

Comment

Working...
                                X