AF Army 25th october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 25th october

Oh, that song is beautiful... melancholy... and beautiful.

Are you feeling melancholy?

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Nope, not today. Saw her yesterday. Talked with her on the phone today though and it was awful, the usual, saying she had nothing to eat and no money and demanding I bring her some money RIGHT NOW.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

one2many;452549 wrote: I am really sorry if you take this the wrong way but WIP sometimes she makes me laugh.....she sounds like such a character...I know you are going thru the mill with her but by God is she fiesty!!!
        Nope, you are quite right, she can be funny, and "feisty" is putting it mildly... I just have to keep on working on not letting it bother me so much.

Got a new pair of gloves today, and had the thought... maybe this will be my last winter in the midwest, shoveling snow and ice... I hate being cold, and never did like this part of the country....

Comment

AF Army 25th october

OK Oney and anyone else still around here, I'm shutting down this 'puter, and fixing some dinner. See y'all tomorrow!

Comment

AF Army 25th october

one2many;452552 wrote: Yip...may be your last. just thinking.....you have a lot goin on right now.....loads of changes.....seems very exciting if not a bit daunting....
            All of the above... and maybe changes for you, as well. Just making sure we make the right changes, OK? ... G'night, dear friend.

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Still here, One? Just missed WIP. How's Wobbie? LOL
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Oh, so P.C. incorrect!!! lmao Hubs has never REALLY been sick a day in his life, and only once tore a tendon in his ankle. Don't know what he's made of.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 25th october

He says we could go to the E.R. with his arm hanging by a string and they'd throw me on a gurney! Someone one day said,'Yea, well, one day he'll be the one to just drop dead'. My mind had to override my body's desire to choke the living shit out of her!
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Night, me' babe!
                    Mammy
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 25th october

Nos da, Cym, my boy, wherever you are. Rubes
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X