Thanks Y'all for your concerns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately my network connection has been down at home for the past few days and I've been unable to get online properly and thank everyone for the pms etc. NO I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A BENDER!!!lol. Would of done in the past mind you, most definitely!!. A computer problem pure and simple which my brother's just fixed now after a lot of hard work. He only back from Edinburgh late last night after first picking his 2 boys up in Sheffield so he was knackered in no mood to fix my network connection!!

Not going to rake it all again but have a solicitors appointment on Monday afternoon at 2pm. Have not been sleeping well at all recently as my head's still been racing with an overload of thoughts in trying to build a case for my access rights through the courts.

Thank you all again for being here for me on Wednesday night.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Geat to see you seem more chipper. "I" sooooooooo did not think you had gone on a bender!!!! :H

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Nice one Hipps
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Welcome back, HIPS! Missed you. SO understand your racing head. Son is in just that spot, supposed to go to court Mon, but he's in a good spot cause his ex has truly f*&)*d up! Thinking of you, luv.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hippie, so glad you will be seeing a solicitor on Monday. Shame it has to come to this. Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Cucks

Comment

Hipster,You have been on my mind and in my PRAYERS ....Love ya BUDDY of MINE
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hippie,

I don't blame you for lying awake with your mind racing. I would, too. :l:l

In a time when so many daddies walk away and ignore their children from previous relationships, you are one in a million. You are one of the good guys, Hippie.

Jasmine is lucky to have you.

Good luck with the solicitor and all to come.

Very happy you didn't go on a bender. That sure would've made things worse.

Love you, Hips,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hippie,

The fact that you are going through this and did not go on "a bender" is such a good sign...shows that you have come a long way in your quest for living a sober life.

I hope you are very proud of yourself and do something good for yourself today.

M03
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

there you go hippie you are on your way buddy stay strong and think positive
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Great to have you back Hipp.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

So good to see you! Glad you are OK and I will be praying for you.
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Thanks for checking in, and I do so hope that your work with this solicitor will help you to put an end to all this awful uncertainty and instability, both for you and for your little girl.

Comment

Good to see u back Hippie im sure everything will work out for the best.

Take care

Love
                          teadrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

Way to go, Hips
                            Hope everything gets sorted out for you, and well done for keeping off the beer
                            :goodjob:
                            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

im going through court at the mo to see my 7yr old son and it is abit of a turmoil going through it all so i wish toy all the best.
                              Day1 april 2nd 2012 DONE
                              Day 7 - April 8
                              Day 14 - April 15
                              Day 21 - April 22
                              Day 28 - April 29
                              Day 35 - May 6
                              Day 42 - May 13
                              Day 49 - May 20
                              Day 56 - May 27

Comment

Working...
                              X