Happy Birthday to the Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow thank you everyone! This is the benefit of having people on the other side of the world on here. I get to celebrate my birthday for two days (much to the chagrin of many here). I appreciate the birthday wishes and think you are all great!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sorry LushBabes. I'm waiting till tomorrow. Slide rules and all that kind of stuff. I can't upset the order of my freaky little universe. But I still love you.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Lushy, Lushy, Lushy!!! With great age comes great responsibility!!LMAO!!
        HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
        PS: I know longer age, I just ripen!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

EvieLou,

Still waiting for your reply explaining all lushy does for us. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Happy birthday Queenie. Some people actually GIVE presents on their birthday, so.........what you got for us??? :H

Star x
            Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Lucky bite me please. Evie knows of which she speaks.

Wow, Star, never heard of people actually giving gifts on their birthday. Hmmmmm. Let me get thinking on this.......

Comment

Yes, gift giving to others on your birthday is very altruistic and is admirable. Let's see if lushy is capable. I would like a Kindle please.

Comment

Got it!! I will be asking that Lucky get banned. What more of a gift could anyone ask for?

Comment

Excuse me please-

I think the queen is getting a bit of dementia in her old age. Although a ban would be wonderful to eliminate my MWO addiction, we are all supposed to be getting tangible gifts- you know, consumerism!

I stand by my request of a kindle. Thank you in advance for your generosity queen.

Comment

Lushy - may I respectfully request that you have me banned from this site forthwith and without further ado.

Comment

Yeah, a ban of me would be welcome but I still want my kindle.

Comment

Long live the queen.... Shes in the middle of a full house ! Ha! IAD..
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy b-day Lushy!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and lil lushy and Mr Lushy spoil you....
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                            X