thinking out loud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking out loud

hi .. well was hoping to feel alot better today ..but this feeling .. is strange im tired ,drain and i feel like i want to be home and then again i dont .. please dont get me wrong i dont nor want any al .. this is just me i guess and most of my thoughts are ..what if i left not the site but home .. i have alot of thinking to do and this part of life has nothing to do with al .. thank god for that .... i guess i just more ..

just venting .. have an awesome day everyone stay strong and think positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

thinking out loud

tlrgs;452077 wrote: hi .. well was hoping to feel alot better today ..but this feeling .. is strange im tired ,drain and i feel like i want to be home and then again i dont .. please dont get me wrong i dont nor want any al .. this is just me i guess and most of my thoughts are ..what if i left not the site but home .. i have alot of thinking to do and this part of life has nothing to do with al .. thank god for that .... i guess i just more ..

just venting .. have an awesome day everyone stay strong and think positive
    Not sure what you are saying, T... but I hope that you find a way to be more comfortable in your situation... I have some major "home" changes going on as well, and it's very hard.

wip

Comment

thinking out loud

Mrt that strange feeling is Al presents it self in man forms you know that hang cool buddy

Comment

thinking out loud

Just wanted to show you some support Rog. I wish you Peace. Pm me anytime if you need to talk.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

thinking out loud

Hey T!

Like many recently including myself I've felt the need to vent on other issues away from my drinking. My recent relationship ending, my access issues, my melancholy AGAIN!! Seems like they were all piling up to kick to me in the teeth again and drag me down. Thankfully I've rode the waves and have tried to stay as positive as possible through it all. I think the title of your thread "The Journey Never Ends" keeps coming into my head recently plus a thread made today by onetoomany. I've always tried to stick with a rigid plan of action and along those lines I've tried to stay sober. When i've fallen I've picked myself up and moved on looking at things maybe differently this time. But still rigid in it's format I guess. I've not allowed myself to be autonomous with my thinking before I've got to that stage where I've fell again becuase I was so bloody rigid in my thinking. Seems your at that stage where (I know you're in no doubt your drinking is the issue here) you are wanting to make some changes in your life at present? Some tough decisions may lie ahead? Well at least your at that stage before you've let them get on top of you unlike me in the past!!!

Whatever those changes are T you feel you have to make then know you'll always have the support of your friends here. Feels good to just vent it though dunnit!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

thinking out loud

Wow hipps you are on top mate your thinking is very clear and direct well done you are well on ya way but a BIT of slack for the sloppy thoughts!!!! they are the Diamonds

Comment

thinking out loud

hi T,had to talk to you,it passes,and you will builld it up,hahhaha,it will be over and you will feel bettr,a;ways love when you post you are like many here special in my heart love u kid

Comment

thinking out loud

yeah you know it does make me think about why i drank in the frist place.. and makes me realize that you can always satisfy anyone.. but yourself ..how far do you let a situation bring you down to their level..because it hasnt change in a year or so and it doent look like it will .. but its like a person try to control you with it .. when do you just let go ???

Comment

thinking out loud

One
                  I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! T let me know if you want to talK!!! I'll be on Yahoo.

Comment

thinking out loud

Or we can chat here!!

Comment

thinking out loud

well life goes on as usal and there alot going on.. where am i going that i dont know just yet .. but for today im done ..this is really driving me crazy and when i put all the cards on the table .. let see what happens .. its time to just talk one on one again .. and find out where i stand and things will change no matter the outcome .. i just know one thing right now i dont care to drink and that all that matter .. hey this is for me no one else.. that i quit drinking and when it all comes down to it.. i can drink myself to hell and back or deal with what life bring me and stand up with my head up high and look to the future for me

me thinking with a clear head ..
                      love you all and thank you

Comment

thinking out loud

T
                        Please come to Yahoo!!!

Comment

thinking out loud

T. deep breath baby.....you can do it ! Get over to the music threads......Place some and listen to some......music sooths the trouble soul !! Ha ! IAD.
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

thinking out loud

Hey Roger, What is is that you are upset about? I am a little confused. Sometimes it is hard to define, I know. Hope to see you in chat tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X