Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Thanks for all your kind and encouraging posts Gyco!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

:contrat1000:

I always read your posts Gyco; often times, more than once. Keep on sharing your experience, strength, and hope.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Gyco , I am your number one fan , Love you man.

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Gyco, you are very special to me too. Great going on your 1000 posts I cant wait for the next 1000!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

awesome buddy keep on posting
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Good going, Gyco! You have encouraged and cheered many a soul here at MWO!! Your persistence and strength are inspiring... 1000, and on to many more, OK?

wip

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Congrats!!! Love your posts...don't always understand them, but love em LOL :h
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Gyco, my poet friend!! I SO look forward to what and WHERE you will post! LOL You speak a language of your own, dear one, and it's scary, but I understand you. So glad you're here with us, and congrats on your seniority!! How dull some days would be without you!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gyco has a 1000 posts!

Hi Gyco,

Congrats on your 1000th post! Sometimes I get you and sometimes I don't but I feel that way about most people so there ya go! :yourespecial:
                  "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                  X