Hypnosis CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis CD's

Ok...well, I just listened to the first track of the clearing CD and I found it very difficult to 'clear my mind'....how can I relax myself so that I can absorb the feelings? I think at some point, I could feel myself heavy (more than usual, lol) and have a sinking feeling.

I was just wondering if anyone might be able to give me suggestions....I really want to make this work.

:thanks:
    AF July 6 2014

Hypnosis CD's

Christy, I think the best way to approach it is to not allow yourself to get too wrapped up in distracting thoughts or feelings; when you find yourself worrying about whether you are feeling the way you "ought to feel," or trying hard to "absorb" the feelings, just return to the instructions, and let everything else go. After a while you will find that you are worrying less about what is going on (or not going on) in your mind.

Comment

Hypnosis CD's

Hi Christy,

The only way I can totally "get into it" is to listen to them late when i'm sleepy and I know I have no obligations or set my alarm really early and I'm still sleepy. I found if I was too awake my mind would wander.

You only have to do the clearing one once then wait and see how you like the hypno tracks.

Good luck:l
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hypnosis CD's

Yep, the harder we try not to think, the more we think. I LOVE my CD's, and have bought others on self-hypnosis for several things. I visualize myself looking at a blue sky with a few white clouds, I'm lying on my back, and I begin to float toward them. But that just works for me. You will find your 'special' way. In the beginning, sometimes it's tough. But trust me, they are worth the effort. I am so rested, so refreshed when I use them, and if the urge becomes to strong, it's time for me to find a quiet place and listen. No matter what else is going on, I am the most important thing in the world at that moment. Give it a chance.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hypnosis CD's

I like the Clearing number two . It is shorter and I find it more relaxing. It is the last thing I listen to before I go to sleep but I stop it before he says "wide awake".
          Also....the more times you listen, the better they work.
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
          X