Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 26th October 2008

Morning, WIP!

Yes, Ruby, how is the painting going? Still aiming for the show in Feb?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm up, all! That last nap really helped. I'm all mixed up tho. The Shadow just left for a Harley ride to the next state. Had to snap a pic of him in his leathers, he was so handsome. Wish I knew how to pop them on the screen! Poor illiterate me!! Anywho, yes, I'm working now on some new works. Saw an old friend the other day whose wife just had a kidney and pancreas transplant & does not have diabetes for first time in 43 years! He said she has a new life! I was printing my pics of my work, and he saw I painted on some old saw blades and told me he had hundreds he'd bring me, so, new material for free! How's you feelin' LTG?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby! Still have a cold but things could be worse. Email me photos and I will post them for you. Just got your other one in the gallery. Go see it...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Where in gallery, LTG?
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, in people.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Found it, LTG!!! Thanks so much!! Now, if anyone's curious, they can put my mug with my rantings!! LOL!!! You're a pal!
              sigpic

Comment

Your "mug" is cute!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Today I can't play, I have to clean out my refrig. freez. since I can finally empty it. I doc appts. all day tomorrow & tues, then rental prop. appts. all day Thu. I'll catch up on housework (and here!) Wed., then Friday & weekend is mine! May go to cabin if Hubs can, since it will be his last w/e off for a while, and I hope to go to cabin to stay next month. Krigs is coming up, you know!
                  sigpic

Comment

LookingToGrow;452792 wrote: Your "mug" is cute!!!
                    Thanks, LTG! I don't think I've ever been described as 'cute'!!:thanks:
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Oney. Her daughter is on the the north side of Atlanta, which would be only a little over an hour from the cabin. We've been talking about it, time just depends on the baby! Sometimes in early Nov. we hope. Already have her a 'Grandma' present!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Way too cool!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, how are you?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

How is everyone today?

Comment

Hi, ya'll. Methinks my computer is on the grog :bananacomputer: LOL It just FROZE on me! We'd LTG go? She posted mine & hubs pic I e-mailed her. Such a sweet thing to do. She's still not up to snuff!
                              sigpic

Comment

O2M, do you time for a few minutes in subs chat?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X