• Show
Clear All

AF Army 26th October 2008

Ruby, time for subs chat?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

On my way, sweetie. 'Puter's got a cold heart t'day!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Day Army
        I am finally up. Last night at work was absolute HELL. I didn't get home from my 3pm-11pm shift until 1:15 am, I had to drive home through a horrific rain/wind storm. Boy did I want a drink. Luckily, everything was closed. Whatever they fed the patients yesterday mad them shite up to their chins. Then I am caring for a patient whose cancer has gone to her brain and she was flipping out, trying to leave the facility. It was a Nightmare. I will be going back to Hell in a couple of hours. How is everyone else doing?
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Oh hell, Sea, I would be out of my poor feckin' mind! I hope you get a good rest and some sense of calm before you have to go back...

Comment

Oney
            My coffee tastes strange since I started the Lexapro. Have you had that experience?
            Was up worrying about daughter when I got home. I didn't go to bed until 3:30 am, and she was still not home. This girl is gonna be the death of me!!

Comment

All I can do is try to be a power of example for her and pray for her.

Comment

Thank u Oney
                I know that she is young and will experiment with drugs and AL, but I am just so worried that she will become addicted. I had no idea that she was taking so many opiates. Those are highly addictive and very difficult to get off of. She is working with a young lady who shoots up heroin. She tells me that she will never do it, but I am worried, of course.

Comment

Hi Sea, O2, Wip and Rubes,
                  Is LTG Ok?
                  Sea, You've got a lot on your hands right now with daughter and wk? Good for you keeping sober in the middle of turmoil!
                  O2, I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to "get out" tdy. Have you txted with CY? Is he ok?
                  WiP, In some of your previous posts I got the impression you were going to leave KC? Is Florida calling your name?
                  Rubes, No baby yet but I expect any day now....DIL's actual due date is 11/15 but she is starting to dialate. I am getting anxious for the baby and excited to come and see you!
                  KriggenBottom
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriggenbottom
                    Daughter's problems are giving me more resolve to stay sober. I can't help her if I am in bad form, right? I am going to be a rebel at work today. My New England Patriots kick off at 1pm and I am wearing my New England Patriots shirt to work. Feck 'em all. I is Sunday and no management folks will be around.

Comment

Hi again everyone!
                      Thanks for the chat earlier :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sorry I couldn't join u in Chat; had to get my ironing done before the kick off. Now I am trying to get ready for another night in Hell; trying to stay positive.lol. At the same time, I am trying to watch the football game. It is difficult.lol

Comment

Hi everyone!
                          Just got back from a superb weekend away and now feel all ready to face the new week.
                          Sea, I take my hat off to you doing what you do. I really dont think I would be up to that job.
                          Sorry you didnt get to go out One, you were looking forward to it too.
                          Wipster, Rubes, LTG are you all OK today?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Starting! I've just been feeling sentimental today. This weekend my daughter has emailed 55 photos. I soooo want to move back to California. I am going to talk to my husbo about it tonight. I miss my kids so badly it hurts.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Aw LTG thats tough hun. Is there a chance you could move back?
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My husbo works for the gov and we could look for a transfer. It will take awhile but we could do it. We would have to leave family here but we have more family in CA than in TX.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X