AF Army 26th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I'll post those for you as well...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Have doc appts sched all day tomor. & Tue, then rental work all day Thu. May I'll see you all Wed.!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm going to try SnapFish to see if they can help larn me enythin'!!LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Snapfish is pretty cool. I used them before I bought a photo printer years ago.
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, did the link to Evielou's site work for you?

Ruby, did you get the link I sent you?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

That Pic of your daughter on beach is wonderful. Your photos are too. I love to take pics. It would be so cool to share our work sometime. Maybe when Feckin' One comes next year you can make plans to be here too! Oney's already claimed the Girl's Room where sun rises pink on the mountains!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I am bringing my tent, so there...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney gets lost! LMAO She burns the candle at both end AND the middle. I've got to go take a shower in a bit and Hubs is going to dry and style my hair. That's our deal to let mine grow out longer. The arthritis is so bad in my shoulders I can't do it alone. Heeeheeeheeee!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sexy, Ruby
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

If you smell poo we're all in trouble! Sun doesn't come IN windows til about 5:00 P.M., and then only for about an hour or so. L, the Fish Room is across the catwalk from Oney. Double bed, old Chifferobe, dresser, hunting/fishing motif. ttHere's a bath and game area between, and balcony overlooking greatroom and big windows!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am a photo freak 'cause when I left Canada to come back to the US I had to leave everything!!! All of my kids' awards and mine, school projects - EVERYTHING.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Well, if there's pooh, I still sleepin'g in the tent...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Everything looks/is decorated like room you see. Love my cozy little place. Only 1550 sq.ft, but we have a full basement too and 1005 s.f. of decks and porches.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, Ruby! Very nice. Husbo is home for a couple of hours so I should go visit him. I'll be back later. Love you peeps!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right back atcha, peepeeps!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X