Taking a chill pill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a chill pill.

Please don`t reply.......is neither a cry for help nor an attention-seeking ruse.

Am outta here for a while and just want to save any of you worrying and wondering about me........it`s comforting to think that some of you would, though.......means a lot. Anyway, no need to worry........I have no intentions of drinking, although, when it all gets too much, it`s understandable that some of us do.........

You`ll just have to trust me on this one.......am not going to turn to drink.......it`s wreaked more than enough havoc on my life in the past........I`ll be damned if I`ll let it claim my future.

Am sober, so........that`s good, but........I only left behind the alkie stupor........I now have to face and find a way to overcome my REAL problems, which seem insurmountable at this time.

And so it is (love that Damien Rice track/Blower`s Daughter).........I have my work cut out for me.

Look forward to being back with you all in a while when I have found my way forward. It`s sink or swim, right??!! I haven`t got a plan in place YET, just know I vehemently refuse to sink.

Thanks for reading.......means a lot that you would take the time to do so.

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Taking a chill pill.

Star, I wish you well. I am sure you will figure things out and I look forward to seeing you again whenever you are ready.
    Take Care
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Star,

Take good care while you are on your journey, and if you choose, take time to let us know you are well. I hope you are able to do what makes you happy!

Love, Best
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Yeah, well since when have any of us listened to people requesting "please don't reply!" :H :H

Take care of yourself Star, and I'll see you down the road....
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Luv u Star!
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Good luck star, hold your chin high!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Take care Star
              I'll miss you!:l

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Be strong Star in whatever path you choose!!
                "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

NC NAME SORRY FOR THE LARGE LETTERS I NO IT CAN BE DISTRACTING, SIF,NEAT NAME,KINDA LIKE GYCO,IT IS MY NAME,BELEIVE OR NOT,I LIKE YOU HAV A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE GOING ON,IVE ALSO FOUND JUST COMING HERE AND TALKING MAKES ME FEEL MUCH BETTR,DRINKING IS BUT A SYMTOM,DANG I HOPE I SPELLE D IT RT,JUST LIKE APOLIGISING FOR A MISTAKE,ITS A HABIT,TOGETHER WE WILL WORK AT IT,ALONE YOU WILL LOSE THE WAR I DONT NO YOU BUT KEEP THREADING AS IVE SAID IN THE PAST ,IT HELPS OUR PAIN GYCO HAVE A GREAT DAY

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

OOOOPS DID I FORGET WELCOM AND NO IM NOT A LITTLE GREEEN GUY IN A SUIT HAHAHHA

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Star,

Sending prayers you find your path, follow it, and find joy and happiness.

I do hope you check in from time to time just to say "hi" and let us know you are okay.

You know we will miss you and do love you.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Best Wishes Star
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Keep on swimming Star!
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Hope you are okay Star. If you need to talk about something we are here to listen.
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Taking a chill pill.

Good Luck Star, check in once in a while okay?:h
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                              X