Hey guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys..

This is my last one tonight and tomorrow is my big day...I have all my tablets ready...Lisa has asked me to wake her up when im going to bed so we can pour every drop of alcahol in the house down the kitchen sink...Together..

To say what is going through my head at the moment is too hard to put into words...I'm not gonna even try..

Just want to say.... im gonna need you lot for a bit
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Hey guys..

Mackarel,

You got me, that is for sure. I know exactly how you feel right now. Scared, anxious, don't want to do it, want to do it, need to do it.

Smile when you are pouring the poison out!! It is poison. It is hurting you, your mind, your body, your soul. You are doing the right thing and even if there is some discomfort and wishfulness, it is so very worth it to be sober. It really is.

Lots of love, prayers and hopes for strength to you and Lisa.

PM me ANYTIME and I will try to be there if you need, in chat, e-mail whatever.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hey guys..

GOOD FOR YOU!!! You have my very best wishes, and I know that YOU KNOW that you have the total support of many, many people who know exactly what you are facing. Use ALL the resources available to you, OK?

wip

Comment

Hey guys..

Mack - you are armed and ready to go. How wonderful that you have strong support at home! You can do this and we'll be here too to help whenever you need it. :l
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Hey guys..

Mack,
          We are all here to support you in this!! You have prepared and you are ready, so best wishes on your journey. Think of this as a "good thing". Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey guys..

Macks - You'll see much better once that head is pulled out of your arse. My best wishes for tomorrow and the rests of your life. Stay with us.

Comment

Hey guys..

we are here for you buddy and we can do it together .. remember just post your feelings.. yell ,scream.vent .. stay strong and think psoitive you can do this
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey guys..

Macks,

You are really tackling this in such an awesome way, and I'm glad you are reaching out here and have Lisa supporting you right at home. Cindy's advice to smile when you pour it out is fantastic -- try to view it as dumping cancer down the drain that once was in your body. Thankfully, we have the privelege to do that whereas cancer victims do not.

We will be here with you and for you, and I just want to say that I really admire you.

P4T
                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hey guys..

Thankyou...Very very much...We just did it..We tipped the lot down the sink..We were both laughing...Had a hug and a kiss..Just..Just a moment i will remember for a long time...

God... my heart is thumping..And i have'nt even started yet...

Been getting my kids excited all day...telling them all the stuff we're gonna do...I have a lot of time to fill...Instead of sitting on my arse in a blurry haze...

But i know what to do with it....
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hey guys..

YOU DID IT!!

THAT IS AWESOME! :l
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hey guys..

All the best to you Macks!

Comment

Hey guys..

:grouptrophy:

xoxox
                        Dx
                        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Hey guys..

Hang in there Macks! This is the beginning of the best part of your life to come. Next time you feel like a drink, picture all your loved ones faces that are cheering for you and helping you. Like P4T said, some people don't have a choice like cancer victims. Some don't have supportive family that CARE. I'm glad you do and KNOW you can do this! Keep the posts coming, our fingers are ready to help you out!

Mich
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Hey guys..

Hey Macks & Mrs Macks,
                            Goodness if I can do this you can also. I am rooting (can we say that?) for you :winkmonkey:
                            Much Love
                            Shas
                            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Hey guys..

Macks, I am excited for you! Your kids and Mrs Macks are gonna have you back!
                              We are here for you my friend, you can do this.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X